Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think I may have gotten pregnant last night...** update**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I don't have a job and already one son.

**** update****

The point of this post is to show how quickly ladies here judge. There were no questions asked just automatic bashing and how to get rid of it.

Now I was called stupid and a low life which makes me laugh.... Here is the situation.

DH and I have TTC for 2 yrs with ds1. I stay home by choice. I gave up my career to spend precious time and raise him, DH was fully on board with this decision. We live in a nice home, in a nice neighborhood and drive paid for but nice vehicles. DH has a very well paying job that it's very secure. We can afford this possible pregnancy and baby easily. we have been TTC for 2 months but I have a feeling it won't take as long this time :)
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Replies (41-50):
yayay15
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:02 AM
So I am guessing you are a SAHM and wanted to get preg? You just want to get a rise out of people. Weird.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abbymomo2
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting hp2011:

Isn't it a little early to tell?

May have... Which means I had sex, no protection and he finished inside. It's roughly around ovulation time also.

Wow, you're a really intelligent woman. Good decision making skills, obviously the man you spread your legs for is just as smart as you, which means what genetically if you breed with him....PLEASE get the morning after pill and stop the reproduction of a person with stupid genes....Then, either get an IUD or have your tubes cut right out of your body and fused....So many people make such stupid decisions...I guess parents for generations have been raising USELESS people.

alibrezzy154
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:03 AM
It's called the plan b pill and get on birth control and use a condom if you don't want to get pregnant.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:04 AM
3 moms liked this
Quoting armywife0424:

Question, if you have a child and dont have a job what the hell are you doing having unprotected sex!? I hope you're not, irresponsible people have no business having a children.

Actually the point of tho post is to show how quickly people judge and bash. No one here asked any questions, and assumed I was a low life. Since you asked I will tell...

I'm a sahm mom by choice. I gave up my career to be home. DH makes very good money, we can afford this child very easily. We have been TTC for a while now and last night/ today I'm at peak fertility :)
mylovey
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Go get the morning after pill. If you don't get pregnant, get yourself some birth control, and condoms. 

Mommy to a sweet little princess named Saylor, and expecting a bouncing baby boy, Finley. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

The point of this post was to show how quickly people judge. I'm happily married sahm mom by choice DH makes great money. We've been TTC for a while
masonmomma
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:05 AM
If you don't want to get pregnant then why in the hell didn't you use protection? Uh duh... smdh women are so nasty these days! Even as a dumb slut teen I didn't just let any and every guy cum all up in me. Gross
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FL2AK
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Birth control is your friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffstud
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Well congrats then! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Quoting KitschyGirl:

The point of this post was to show how quickly people judge. I'm happily married sahm mom by choice DH makes great money. We've been TTC for a while
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)