Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O why do all these step moms think they have any say with my child?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 393 Replies
18 moms liked this
Seriously, your DH loves your kids, good for you. You don't know what he did, who he was, what I went through to get away from your pos DH. I never married him, obviously I don't want him.

No, you can not call me. No, I don't want to see you. Kindly step away from my child, you glorified babysitter.

I'm sorry, did you say he crys over my kid? My bad, I quit giving a shit right after he did. Want to know a secret? Your DH is great at lying. He's really good at those big fat fake tears. Well, why do you think I slept with him? You think this baby was planned so i could keep her from him?

You want to see her? I want to see cash. I want back the mental breakdown from single parenthood. I want back all the times I have had to do it alone with no sleep while that CHILD OF A MAN made baby's with you. Want to know why I can do what I do? Cause your heartbroken sob story of a SO never bothered to take me to court. He didn't tell you that? Mercy, how rude.

Just so you know, my child has a daddy now. One that has raised her to be the strong young woman she is. One that got up at midnight because she was sick. One that worked to buy diapers. My child doesn't need you. She sure doesn't need that man you married who can not even speak to me himself.

Vent over. But yeah, I may just be that bitchy baby momma, but to me, you're just the bitch wife of my baby's dad.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jj4ij
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:19 PM
4 moms liked this

YOU GO GIRL.......  Said perfectly!  *cheering*  Hoot-hoot!!!!!!! 

kfroz0415
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:22 PM
15 moms liked this

I am not a step parent, but the few I know are not in situations like yours. I am sorry your child's bio father was crappy, but it's an unfair generalization to say this is true of every step parent. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:22 PM
3 moms liked this
Quoting jj4ij:

Thank you! *bows*
Now if I only had the balls to say this to her face instead of just avoiding her! Ahh, I'm such a wimp irl.
L8ly3196
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Quoting jj4ij:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sassyscorpio85
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Hope you feel better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blue_elephant
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:26 PM

I love you! Sounds like my ex and his "new" wife she is very uninformed by him, but thats all good, he is taking me to court, and I have a paper trail, good luck on seeing that he is a lying peice of shit!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:27 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting kfroz0415:

I am not a step parent, but the few I know are not in situations like yours. I am sorry your child's bio father was crappy, but it's an unfair generalization to say this is true of every step parent. 

I did not mean all the step moms. Just the ones that believe a marriage linsence means they can contact their step kids moms when the dad has never bothered. Not you personally, but there are some who think they are suppose to "handle" their husbands personal life.

Chick I'm dealing with, her DH is a douche, but she doesn't see it. It's always "why do you keep her from us?" From her and silence from him. I'm just so get a clue chick, my DD has been alive 8 years. You've been married 8 months. The issue isn't me.
Tish_Hughes
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:27 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

You want to see her? I want to see cash. 

This is what you sound like....

Vicariously
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:27 PM

=/

FL2AK
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:30 PM
40 moms liked this
Ridiculous. Keep being bitter and see how much it hurts your kids later in life. I am a stepmom and my children have had a stepmother. It only works when everyone acts like adults.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)