Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

miscarriage

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:19 AM
  • 11 Replies

We all know that miscarriages happen more oftern than we would like to think. I am recovering from my first miscarriage( would have been baby #2).  I was only 4 weeks along and though that is not much to tlk about this has been hard on me. I have a daughter already she is 9 months old my husband and I want only 2 kids and them be close in age. So when we found out we were pregnaunt again we where so thrilled. Then a few days later I started bleeding. In and out of the hospital to finally get an answer...but not an answer I was ready to hear.

Daily  life has gone on and DH is supportaive. And DD is so sweet and close to walking so I have great days with her. When I am not busy or when DD is down for naps all i think about is what was the sex of that baby and why did this happen to me. I am healthy ,active, young and yet I was not able to keep this baby.

Tomorrow it will be a week since this has all happend. Somedays I think I can't wait to try to have anothr baby, but I have been thinking that a miscarriage could happen again. Though early and we never got to see or hear a heartbeat...I don't think I could go through this again epically if I was futher along. I think I just need more time to greive before thinking about trying again.

For mme this is hard I have always been the kind of person who falls down more than I like but I always get back up.. but Im not ready to get back up yet

For you moms out there who have gone through this...how did you get back up? I am really at a loss here.

by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jess26f
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:20 AM
2 moms liked this

conniejo75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Couldnt say it better myself. Sorry for your loss.

Quoting Jess26f:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:30 AM

My first was when i was 17.  it was a tubal.  DH and I still cry when we talk about that time and im 39 now.  

angel0228
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 4:57 AM
Its hard to move forward from but trust me it can be done. I had my first one at 16 it was hard we weren't tryin to get pregnant at all but still to this day we talk about it and it still hurts. My second was at 19 and it was heartbreaking because it felt like I just wasn't ment to be a mom. The third was when I was 20 this time we were actually trying and I lost triplets the worst feeling ever I'm still not over it I guess with time it heals and for us we just always say we have our other children in heaven waiting for us and we can't wait to meet them. I'm so sorry for your loss but you will be able to heal your heart just give it some time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 10, 2012 at 5:20 AM

I was 18. I got married on May 30th. DH left for basic July 2nd. I found out I was pregnant a week later. We were both so happy, it's what we had been wanting for a long time. I was 7 weeks when I had the miscarriage. It tore my heart out. Dh got to come home for a few days, and the whole time he was in, he acted like it was my fault. 

When he went back, I was lost. I stayed in bed for days. I couldn't move. I didn't want to talk to anyone. The only relief I could find was alcohol. I almost drank myself to death. I turned into a person I never wanted to be. It almost destroyed my marriage, and me. I did things I still regret to this day.

One night I came home, fell down in the floor, so drunk and realized I was fixing to die. When I woke up in the morning, I realized it was God giving me another chance. We worked through it, and decided the following year to try again. When I got pregnant I was so scared, and I didn't want to get excited. But now I have a little girl, and I realize if things would have happened differently, she wouldn't be in my life now. 

And I'm going to post this anon. even though some of you probably know who this is.

lovelove211
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 5:24 AM
I haven't gotten back up yet. I had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago and I'm not even close to that stage yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AisleyneChasidy
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 5:26 AM
Go to "Pregnancy Loss and Miscarriage" group hon, they're an amazing bunch of mommas who have all been there. They helped me. I'm sorry for your loss, its the worst feeling. *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Proudmomma0407
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 5:44 AM
I had a miscarriage 9 years a go ( I was almost 24) and I still think about that baby. I was five weeks pregnant with my first baby.. It took six months to get pregnant, and I was really excited. After I miscarried I had a hard time looking at babies and pregnant moms .. I was so devastated. I got pregnant with my son two months after I miscarried and that started the healing process for me. I know one day I'll see my baby in Heaven.
I'm so sorry for your loss
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2012 at 5:55 AM
So sorry about the loss of your child. Do yourself a small favor and give the child a name. Release a balloon somewhere to commemorate her/him. Its grief your feeling,give it room to vent.Only time will help the awful ache.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2012 at 6:41 AM
I had a miscarriage at 4 weeks and got pg the hey next cycle. I am currently pg with a healthy baby boy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)