Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yes, Blossom (Big Bang Theory actress, for the younger crowd) Is Still Breastfeeding Her 3-Year-Old...*PIC* What do you think about this?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

The progressive parents live in a very small Los Angeles home — their one-bedroom has two mattresses on the floor on which the family co-sleeps.

The children don't have a playroom filled with the latest toys — Bialik and Roosevelt have made a conscious decision to keep their material lives simple and minimal. Bialik also writes about elimination communication as a form of early potty training that encourages parents to recognize their child's natural signals instead of waiting until the child is older, then introducing the toilet.

They were breast-fed until ready to quit — Bialik still nurses Fred, as he slowly weans himself.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Replies (41-50):
activitymode
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Good for her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChrissyReznor
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

i don't care what other people do with their kids as long as they love,and take care of their kids.

cryssi_renee
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:13 PM

That's great if it is what works for her family.  Every time I hear about a mom like this I picture Maggie Gyllenhaal in Away we Go.  I wonder if she uses a stroller?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Yikes I couldn't imagine a 3 year old but to each their own.
redhead-bedhead
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:13 PM
That's awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
illegallyblonde
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Wonderful!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armybratmom612
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:14 PM
I have no idea who she is and I don't recognize her oh wel
cherrywaves21
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:15 PM
I thought he was down to bed time nursing? That's what I thought she said on a talk show. But still not weird, I wouldnt want a child that old my boobs. But it doesn't bother me when other women nurse longer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica020410
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:16 PM
That's awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

It looks weird to see a child that size nursing but to each their own. My now 6 yr old night nursed til 2.5, but I was pushing to wean her.

And does anyone not find it odd that a family of 4 lives in a 1 bedroom apartment? I'm all for co sleeping but 2 mattresses on the floor in 1 room and no separate play room or anything...... where do they have sex ? It is a legitimate question, im not a perv.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)