Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok so me and my dh had unprotected sex last night and we sorda got caught in the moment and he kinda finished in me. We pulled out but i dont think in time. I want to go buy Plan b. I told my hubby but he hasnt said anything....idk whats everyones thought about it....i already have a 5 yr old and my little girl turns 1 today...what would u do?....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Replies (101-110):
lyricsmommy347
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 8:31 PM

If you don't want another kid buy the Plan B pill & next time be more careful! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Laura * 21 years young * 1st time mom to Lyric * Girlfriend to Lance of 3 years 

te_quiero_05
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I grow up in a small family so I want a big family so I say congratulations!!

but i know that doesn't help if you and your DH aren't ready to have another child. 

so go buy Plan B and then go on birth control.  lol!!

good luck. i wish you the best. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I would go get it......

i.love.my.life
by Arika on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Maybe you should learn to use protection if you don't want a baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurpleGlitter84
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Well you kinda did it to yourself......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nessie0411
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 10:39 PM
I laugh at some of these responses. I took it already. I kmow all about birth control and how not to get pregnant. I myself can not afford to see a doctor to be put on a set birth control and condoms have always hurt me. We always and always used the pull out method and has worked fine. Last night was my oops and i am doing what i can to prevent a pregnancy im not prepared for at this present time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nessie0411
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Also my first pregnancy was planned and my second was a surprise and we didnt pull out that night i remember it. We were just having fun and now our precious little girl is here and we celebrated her first birthday. Now last night i didnt jump off in time and things got messy so i choose the way my life goes...

And to add to some of you! I wasnt already pregnant i was preventing getting pregnant. If i was pregnant the pill wpnt work and it wouldnt terminate my pregnancy. I did come out pregnant i would keep it and raise it i wouldnt have it any other way, but since im not ready i kept from it happening
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nessie0411
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 10:46 PM
To the women who understand me and have been where i am and had to take it thanks for the support :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alf2651
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I'd go buy plan B.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 11, 2012 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

YEP!!! DH and I used the pull out method for TWO and a half years, and NEVER got an "OOPS" baby!!! IF we had, we would have gone ahead and raised an 'OOPS' baby!! Actually, baby #2 was an "OOPS" baby! Our first baby was only 6 months old, and we werent 'trying' to get pregnant, but we also werent trying NOT to get pregnant. DH and I are BOTH PRO-LIFE and abortion was NEVER brought up.

Quoting ARmomOf3:

obviously neither of you has any self control. pull out method is very effective if done right, along with watching your cycle. in 3 years we have only been pregnant once, on purpose. i dont use birth control.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN