Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Ok so me and my dh had unprotected sex last night and we sorda got caught in the moment and he kinda finished in me. We pulled out but i dont think in time. I want to go buy Plan b. I told my hubby but he hasnt said anything....idk whats everyones thought about it....i already have a 5 yr old and my little girl turns 1 today...what would u do?....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Replies (101-110):
lyricsmommy347
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 8:31 PM

If you don't want another kid buy the Plan B pill & next time be more careful! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Laura * 21 years young * 1st time mom to Lyric * Girlfriend to Lance of 3 years 

te_quiero_05
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I grow up in a small family so I want a big family so I say congratulations!!

but i know that doesn't help if you and your DH aren't ready to have another child. 

so go buy Plan B and then go on birth control.  lol!!

good luck. i wish you the best. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I would go get it......

i.love.my.life
by Arika on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Maybe you should learn to use protection if you don't want a baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurpleGlitter84
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Well you kinda did it to yourself......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nessie0411
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 10:39 PM
I laugh at some of these responses. I took it already. I kmow all about birth control and how not to get pregnant. I myself can not afford to see a doctor to be put on a set birth control and condoms have always hurt me. We always and always used the pull out method and has worked fine. Last night was my oops and i am doing what i can to prevent a pregnancy im not prepared for at this present time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nessie0411
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Also my first pregnancy was planned and my second was a surprise and we didnt pull out that night i remember it. We were just having fun and now our precious little girl is here and we celebrated her first birthday. Now last night i didnt jump off in time and things got messy so i choose the way my life goes...

And to add to some of you! I wasnt already pregnant i was preventing getting pregnant. If i was pregnant the pill wpnt work and it wouldnt terminate my pregnancy. I did come out pregnant i would keep it and raise it i wouldnt have it any other way, but since im not ready i kept from it happening
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nessie0411
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 10:46 PM
To the women who understand me and have been where i am and had to take it thanks for the support :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alf2651
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I'd go buy plan B.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 11, 2012 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

YEP!!! DH and I used the pull out method for TWO and a half years, and NEVER got an "OOPS" baby!!! IF we had, we would have gone ahead and raised an 'OOPS' baby!! Actually, baby #2 was an "OOPS" baby! Our first baby was only 6 months old, and we werent 'trying' to get pregnant, but we also werent trying NOT to get pregnant. DH and I are BOTH PRO-LIFE and abortion was NEVER brought up.

Quoting ARmomOf3:

obviously neither of you has any self control. pull out method is very effective if done right, along with watching your cycle. in 3 years we have only been pregnant once, on purpose. i dont use birth control.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN