Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ive always wondered

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
if formula babys are easier then breastfed babies? Ive heard that they sleep longer and i figure it would be quite easy to give them a bottle and hand them off to be fed by some one else or by the age of my baby (7 months) they can feed them selves. I figure it would also be a lot less worrisome (sp) to leave them to be watched. I always have a constant worry that he is going to want nothing but to nurse while Im out. And now that he isnt keen to taking bottles it worries me even more. There even has ben a few times when I needed to step out and he didnt want to take a bottle of pumped milk I left him. Is there any mommas that have formula and breastfed baby expeirence? I've also been thinking about weaning him because Im affraid that when hes older the atachment will be harder to break. I have a SIL that is 2 and 8 months and is still bf with no close end in sight she loves nursing and lifting up the other side of the shirt to watch as she pokes and pinches the other nipple. I have nothing against it but its just not for me. Anyways so any moms that have weaned around this time?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Replies (11-12):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 11, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Babies are so cute!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:57 AM
they are!

Quoting Anonymous:

Babies are so cute!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN