Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just need help!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

my boyfriend/baby daddy and i have been together for 4 yrs, our dd is 2! i havent been truely happy in the relationship in 3 years! i was ready to break up with him but then i found out i was pregnant! so i have been trying to make it work for my daughter! but im not sure i can! i know he loves me but i feel like he isnt showing it right! i was a sahm for 2 yrs loved it! but bf thought i was his maid! drove me nuts! he has depression and its been up and down over the yrs but mostly down! he sleeps all day he hasnt had a stable job in 3 yrs he has gained 100+ pounds in 3yrs and im not attracted to him anymore! we hardly ever pay our bills on time, we have no savings! he is a great dad! but other then that i have nothing good to say!

ive been talking to my ex on and off for 4yrs! we have a great relationship and i would love to be with him again! we secertly talk almost everyday!

ive thought about leaving my bf for a while now i just never do it! my dd loves him sooo much i dont want to hurt her and im not sure i can support myself without him! i have a part time job now but its not alot of money id say $600 a month after daycare! i could move in with my mom and my parents would help out as much as they can! but then splitting up all our stuff! it would be a nightmare! most of the furniture is mine and all the home decor stuff is mine, idk!

i know im not happy and even tho we have been working on our relationship for 6months now its not helping all that much! im not sure im ever going to be happy with him again! im not sure i can leave! i hate being that weak but i dont want my dd not to have her dad there everyday or not to have me there everyday!

idk does anyone have an advice or something!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
vbway
by Valerie on Apr. 11, 2012 at 5:38 PM

You can't have everything. If you choose to be with you ex, be upfront about it. Break up with your BF and do your best to help him maintain a relationship with his daughter. 

frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 5:41 PM

omg just leave.  You're staying for all the wrong reasons. 

eckielady
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 5:45 PM

The longer you stay the harder it will be on your daughter. You are wasting your life with someone you don't want to be with. That is NOT healthy for your child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)