Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My nephew could have died today

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this
My sister went to a dr appointment today and her df said he would watch their oldest. He said he wouldn't watch the baby because he's too whiny. Well she was getting ready to leave and he was laying on the floor in the kitchen and she told him he needs to get up so their son didn't trash his stuff in his "man cave" and he got a little snippy with her about it. Anyway, she had to grab diapers before her appointment and had enough time to drop the diapers back off at home in case he needed them. She gets home and finds their 3 year old 3 blocks away and playing in the street. She lives half a block away from one of the busiest roads in our town. Had he walked in the other direction, he would almost definitely been run over. And her df told her it wasn't his fault that she left him there. He said he hadn't slept in days and couldn't be held responsible. Even tho he hasn't slept because he works 3rds and is too busy partying all day to get any sleep. And he agreed to watch him. All he had to do was say no. She had no idea that he hasn't been home sleeping while she was at work. And he didn't bother to tell her until after he allowed their son to almost get hit by a car. I'm so mad I wanted to f***ing kill him. Needless to say she threw him out. Now he's threatening to kill himself. Whatever. Better him than my nephew.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mipsy
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Wow, real winner!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrS96sS
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Wtf
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
julesmccord
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Wow, what a piece of work :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ejbljb
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Whoa. She needs to get rid of him. That is so lucky that she found him before anything happened.
JZB
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:08 PM

wouldnt be planning the wedding thats for sure

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:09 PM

I would have kicked his ass.

AlmostFamous
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Omg. Thank goodness the baby is ok!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DylansMommyXo
by Daggy on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Omg. I would call the cops on him. Glad she kicked his irresponsible ass out. Dumbass.
Whisper85
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I'm glad your nephew is okay. And kudos to her for throwing him out!

PurpleGlitter84
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I would have tore his ass apart. Poor baby :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)