Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Show off those tattoos that make us unfit and trashy mamas!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Replies (311-320):
mommyof3lilboys
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

My first and so far only tattoo, I got it around October/November last year! It is on my left wrist.

jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh and don't be surprised if once you get one you find yourself wanting more. I HATE needles, but I want at least 2 more tattoos.

Quoting Christina_101:

I'll admit, I'm not a fan of tattoos, but all of yours are beautiful and I'm considering getting one now<3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steeljello
by Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:47 PM

reallllly? But yet you having your fully exposed breast as your main pic is not.....hmm.....a little hypocritical...might wanna reflect on that one...

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

Trashy ass bitch!!
:-P

jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Lol. Please calm down. She's being sarcastic. It was a carry over from the post that fueled this one and only meant as a joke. :)

Quoting steeljello:

reallllly? But yet you having your fully exposed breast as your main pic is not.....hmm.....a little hypocritical...might wanna reflect on that one...

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

Trashy ass bitch!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof3lilboys
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Hahahaha  That is me too, the tattoo artist asked how many more I was going to get I said none, this is the only one I want...I was terrified!! Then I realized I wanted more...maybe I won't go back to the same artist LOL

However, before I got my first one, I had three diff tattoos I wanted drawn up but was always too scared to get them, when I went in to get my 1st I was terrified, and now I want to get the rest of them done! LOL

Quoting jkleinman:

Oh and don't be surprised if once you get one you find yourself wanting more. I HATE needles, but I want at least 2 more tattoos.

Quoting Christina_101:

I'll admit, I'm not a fan of tattoos, but all of yours are beautiful and I'm considering getting one now<3

steeljello
by Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:51 PM

No, it's cool, I wasn't mad or anything, I just thought it was funny if she actually was saying she thought a tattoo on a woman is trashy, it's all good though..

Quoting jkleinman:

Lol. Please calm down. She's being sarcastic. It was a carry over from the post that fueled this one and only meant as a joke. :)

Quoting steeljello:

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

Trashy ass bitch!!

Earth_Mama90
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
becoffman2012
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:53 PM
I have.5 of them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Earth_Mama90
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:54 PM
2 moms liked this

Closer view
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Lol. Ok.

Quoting steeljello:

No, it's cool, I wasn't mad or anything, I just thought it was funny if she actually was saying she thought a tattoo on a woman is trashy, it's all good though..

Quoting jkleinman:

Quoting steeljello:

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

Trashy ass bitch!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)