Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Show off those tattoos that make us unfit and trashy mamas!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Replies (51-60):
squag.mom
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:24 PM
5 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:25 PM
She posted that "woman" who smoke or have tattoos are trashy. Lol. Every one of her responses were "suck a dick bitch" "you're trash (not spelled right, lol)" crazy things. She was crazy! Lol.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

What happened?

Quoting Anonymous:

I reported every one of it's replies. I hope others did too and it's anon gets taken away.

Quoting jag1979:

Ugh I was typing up a great response to that post and then it said I couldn't.. what happened?  lol.. I don't have tattoos yet but I am getting some soon.. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:26 PM
What body part is that?

Quoting dbush0584:

bi-polarmommy
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:27 PM

i don't have any pics of mine :(

Mare1180
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhaney03
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Once I get a decent camera, I will have dh take pics of mine.  most are in places I can't take a decent pic of it myself.

smurfbitebug
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Lol

Wow

Quoting jkleinman:

Some anon saying that mother's that have tattoos and smoke are trashy and shouldn't have kids.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

What happened?

Quoting Anonymous:

I reported every one of it's replies. I hope others did too and it's anon gets taken away.

Quoting jag1979:

Ugh I was typing up a great response to that post and then it said I couldn't.. what happened?  lol.. I don't have tattoos yet but I am getting some soon.. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smurfbitebug
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Another anon loses her damn mind

Quoting Anonymous:

She posted that "woman" who smoke or have tattoos are trashy. Lol. Every one of her responses were "suck a dick bitch" "you're trash (not spelled right, lol)" crazy things. She was crazy! Lol.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

What happened?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jag1979:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Yeah.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Lol

Wow

Quoting jkleinman:

Some anon saying that mother's that have tattoos and smoke are trashy and shouldn't have kids.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

What happened?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jag1979:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Lol!!

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Another anon loses her damn mind

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

What happened?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jag1979:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)