Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im a jehovah's witness.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
If you do not abide by the law of the Almighty Jehovah - he will not welcome you by his side.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Replies (831-835):
fanci64
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Quoting IpoopRainbows:

yeah....you just bitched out a woman who has 99% most likely NEVER been to your home. you think she can go out and say "who eve is knocking on fanci64's door, stop, she's super pissed"

dumb ass

Quoting fanci64:

Im an Atheist and Id appreciate it if you'd stop knocking on my door. I've asked nicely three times now and the next time I won't be so nice. Are you people dumb , deaf or just to ignorant to listen. Im not sure which but you pissing me the fuck off. Stay off my porch and if you wake me up on a Saturday morning one more time there will be Hell to pay. Next time I won't be nice about it I can promise you that.

Talking about a dumbass, i clearly used the statement "are you people" not directed at her but at her group. Get over yourself.

IpoopRainbows
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:06 PM

read back through what you said.

"i'd appreciate it if you'd stop knocking on my door"

"Im not sure which but you pissing me the fuck off. Stay off my porch and if you wake me up on a Saturday morning one more time there will be Hell to pay. Next time I won't be nice about it I can promise you that."

Now if you meant that in general towards the whole jehova's witness religion...then YOU need look at the context of what you wrote this woman,

Quoting fanci64:

Quoting IpoopRainbows:

yeah....you just bitched out a woman who has 99% most likely NEVER been to your home. you think she can go out and say "who eve is knocking on fanci64's door, stop, she's super pissed"

dumb ass

Quoting fanci64:

Im an Atheist and Id appreciate it if you'd stop knocking on my door. I've asked nicely three times now and the next time I won't be so nice. Are you people dumb , deaf or just to ignorant to listen. Im not sure which but you pissing me the fuck off. Stay off my porch and if you wake me up on a Saturday morning one more time there will be Hell to pay. Next time I won't be nice about it I can promise you that.

Talking about a dumbass, i clearly used the statement "are you people" not directed at her but at her group. Get over yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 95 on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:01 PM

you have a get out of vaccinations free card

Anonymous
by Anonymous 97 on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Odd question/statement. Cannot tell which without proper puncuation. Anyways, I was raised JW and still got my vaccinations. Most of my extended family are still JW, and vaccinate. Personal choice, dear.

Quoting Anonymous:

you have a get out of vaccinations free card

Anonymous
by Anonymous 98 on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:06 AM

the law according to how you see it...or the rule book your religion made

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN