Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what is one thing your kids do that bug you

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
my son is almost 3 and i hate when he just sits there and cries and cries for no reason he will just start crying then he get louder and louder as he goes and nothing i do makes him stop.he can go on for over an hr at a time.and it drives me freaking crazy.and my dd it drives me crazy she is a drama queen about everything
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Replies (41-46):
Mrs.Worthen
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this

wait until i am holding a book in my hands and then ask me 10,000,000,000 questions, and then as soon as i give up and put the book down, he says nothing and quietly plays with his toys..

NannaBanana1983
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:53 AM
My just turned 3 year old refuses to sleep at night or at nap. He is so crabby and can not listen to save his life if he hasn't slept. He whines and plays dh's patents like fools. He acted up all week and we all went out for ice cream on Sunday. He had just spent 5 minutes having a meltdown because he wanted to feed the ducks. Screaming, yelling, refusing to get in the car to drive to where the ice cream and ducks were so I decided he didn't need ice cream. Hubby's mom was tearing up because he was just staring at me and dd sharing some ice cream. I am not one of those threaten and warn 10 times. You get one chance and that's it. The way I see it is they need to learn to listen the first time because if I'm telling them a train Is coming and they are used to me warning them 5 times, it's going to be too late.
chellenout
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Ok here goes!  My 3 fabulous dc, 16 yo ds, 14 yo dd & 11 yo ds... all say      " Mom I will wash my plate but I'm going to get more later ", 

then they NEVER DO!  Ahhhhh!!!!  Then they wonder why the dish is hard and crusty and I am a "warden" when they walk into the kitchen.

MommyJDTJ
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Whine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UnIdentiFiedOne
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:02 AM

I have to pick just one??

UnIdentiFiedOne
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:04 AM

DS1: No volume control at all (may be partly due to his autism), he says everything in a near-yell.

DS2: Nasty little defiant attitude about just about everything.

DS3: He's a bit of a sissy. He cries if someone looks at him wrong, though he is only two. LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)