Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He wants to be with me!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I live in a military community. My primary job is in health care,but I am also in an industry where having a great body and attractive face are necessary to become successful (not my day job). Anyhow,to make a long story short,I have been involved with a man who lives in the complex. Across the path actually. He is in the military. For the past few months,we go out and hang out, when im available(I travel alot for work,he has more free time bc he is upper ranked,vs junior enlisted). He also brings his kids for playdates with my ds. Hes so good with him. Anyhow we started sleeping together,and I thought we had an agreement that it was just sex and a good time. Recently(as in last month) hes been saying he wants to make things serious,that Im what he's always been looking for in a woman,his dream woman,etc. Last night,he told me that he wants to be serious. He also showed me an attorney's info and the plan put forth for him,as well as a commitment ring. I dont know what to do or say. I like things the way they are,but he wants to be serious. The major problem is,he is willing to file divorce,which I think he should have long before I came along. I met his wife,she is not good to him or the kids. They have been seperated for awhile,she lives upstairs,he lives downstairs,but he mainly takes care of and provides for the kids. I saw him when i went for my run this morning and he brought it up again. I just dont know what to do... Advice???
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:38 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:10 PM
In no way am I stupid. You do not know me,so you cant make the judgement. I was suprised by the ring,but since you asked... He says hes beem wanting a serious relationship and to be happy,and so on and so forth,and i guess its supposed to show that hes serious and really wants his chance with me. I didnt accept the ring

Quoting Ms.Mysterious:

Yeah... I'd tell him that you won't be serious until he actually flies for a divorce... and why did he come at you with a commitment ring??? Ugh, men are idiots and women like you are why they get away with it... STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!! 

raegan1221
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

You shouldn't be messing with a married guy, period. That will simplify things. Wait until the divorce is over.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Do you like being a slut?
Amybelle
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:13 PM
3 moms liked this

so you're a Stripper with an over-inflated ego, sleeping with a married man & believe his "we sleep in different rooms & headed for divorce, I just stayed for the kids" B.S.

.......You Know what they say.......

Water Seeks it's own Level

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Somebody has been reading fifty shades of gray and has made up a lame post.
angevil53
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:15 PM

if they are still living together it's almost certain they are screwing. i hope you use protection. btw i'm sure she knows allllll about you. i would watch my back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

Seriously? Did you just call military wives ugly?

Op- my only advice is to back off a little until he files for divorce. Once that is done, then decide what you want.

Quoting Anonymous:

Military ? Come on if you really are pretty you don't have to settle for that pay scale

LOL - I think she did.  You have to judge a military man by what he brings home, not what he pays taxes on.  I technically outearned my DH by a LOT...funny how his take home pay was always higher than mine.  And my take home is nothing to sneeze at (3K after taxes).

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:59 PM
He is getting a divorce and they are seperated

Quoting mes_deux_amours:

He's married. What's to consider? Tell him no way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Do you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you like being a slut?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:13 PM
I do strip from time to time,as well as go-go dance,and do some promo work. No over inflated ego,its just that you have to have a certain look to work at exclusive clubs,private membership places,etc. I do fitness modeling,but do not currently compete in the feild. Being an exotic dancer isnt my only or main occupation,i did do it through college,and never saw a need to completly quit. The pay is great and the perks are there as well

Quoting Amybelle:

so you're a Stripper with an over-inflated ego, sleeping with a married man & believe his "we sleep in different rooms & headed for divorce, I just stayed for the kids" B.S.

.......You Know what they say.......

Water Seeks it's own Level

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)