Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Affair Survival: Tips for dating a married man /HOMEWRECKERS BE WARNED!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
1. The needs Of the many.( namely his family) will always out weigh your needs.
2. His life with you is a secret and always will be.
3. No matter how nice a guy he is , you are a temporary diversion for him.
4. He will not leave his wife.
5. He is still having sex with his wife no matter what you may want to believe.
6. Legally, financially and emotionally you have no claim.
7. Always remember, he is a liar and a cheat. He lies to his wife,family,friends. He wil lie to you too!
8. Even if he leaves and divorces his wife studies show , chances are slim that he will marry you. He will dump you and marry someone else. ( after all you can't be trusted either!!!!)
9. If he has children and marries you , those children and ex- wife will always be a part of his life. Along with future grandchildren, family events, etc.
10. If he marries you, he will most likely cheat on you as well.
11. You may not be able to help who you fall in love with but you do have control over what you do about it. If you care for yourself in the least, RUN the other way . It is not love, it's attraction. It won't last and the end will be misery. And if it "lasts" how will you ever trust him without trust, it isn't truly LOVE.

THINK ABOUT!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Replies (81-90):
ReadWriteLuv
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Wow. Kinda sad that you never wanted more from a man than to be his cum dumpster. It's a shame.

Quoting Zyceballos:

I've been the side chick before and I prefer it that way when I'm not looking for commitment... I know my place I know his I knew he had a wife and a baby... He came to me one day and told me he asked his wife for a divorce and I couldn't help but laugh at him and told him he'd be stupid to because no other female will ever put up with his shit staying out late not coming home at night disappearing at any given time... It was strictly a sex thing for me I didn't care what he did with his wife... oh and before you get mad at me remember I had no commitment to her he did I could careless of her feelings she is the dumb one for allowing her husband to do whatever the hell he wanted...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zyceballos
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:05 PM
I don't owe anything to any woman other than my mom shes the one that raised me and is always there for me and myself cause if I don't love me nobody else will... Wtf have you or any other female done for me??? I owe you the same thing you owe me nothing...

Quoting charliebean:

You may not have a commitment to her, but you also lack a sense of solidarity to you fellow women and that makes you untrustworthy.

Also, how is it dumb to "allow" her husband to do whatever he wanted? Do you instead suggest she should have controlled him and put him on a short leash somehow? Doesn't CM tell everyone to trust their husbands and that they dont have to "allow" them to do anything because they're grown men?

Quoting Zyceballos:

I've been the side chick before and I prefer it that way when I'm not looking for commitment... I know my place I know his I knew he had a wife and a baby... He came to me one day and told me he asked his wife for a divorce and I couldn't help but laugh at him and told him he'd be stupid to because no other female will ever put up with his shit staying out late not coming home at night disappearing at any given time... It was strictly a sex thing for me I didn't care what he did with his wife... oh and before you get mad at me remember I had no commitment to her he did I could careless of her feelings she is the dumb one for allowing her husband to do whatever the hell he wanted...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:06 PM

LMAO

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Wow. Kinda sad that you never wanted more from a man than to be his cum dumpster. It's a shame.

Quoting Zyceballos:

lil_Army_Wife05
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Well, your mom didn't do too good of a job if you feel that is okay to have sex with a married man.

How would you feel if you mother's husband cheated on her with someone like you?

Quoting Zyceballos:

I don't owe anything to any woman other than my mom shes the one that raised me and is always there for me and myself cause if I don't love me nobody else will... Wtf have you or any other female done for me??? I owe you the same thing you owe me nothing...

Quoting charliebean:

You may not have a commitment to her, but you also lack a sense of solidarity to you fellow women and that makes you untrustworthy.

Also, how is it dumb to "allow" her husband to do whatever he wanted? Do you instead suggest she should have controlled him and put him on a short leash somehow? Doesn't CM tell everyone to trust their husbands and that they dont have to "allow" them to do anything because they're grown men?

Quoting Zyceballos:

heartnhidin
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh yuck and the word juices makes me wants to vomit. Lol good point though. But obviously a woman who is sleeping with a married man, does not care about her health.

Quoting TigOlBitties:

Ok but is it not disgusting to you to know that his Dick is going in his wifes vagina then yours then back again? That's one thing I don't get about hoes...do you realize you're not just fucking the man, but his wife as well? And who knows his sexual history, her sexual history, etc. What if the wife is fucking around on the side too? You got 4 peoples juices flowing in and out of each other. Gag.

Quoting Zyceballos:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heartnhidin
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:11 PM
I think she may have some serious issues with woman. Sounds a little close to your heart. But don't take the pain someone put you through on someone else.

Quoting lil_Army_Wife05:

Well, your mom didn't do too good of a job if you feel that is okay to have sex with a married man.

How would you feel if you mother's husband cheated on her with someone like you?

Quoting Zyceballos:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting Zyceballos:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charliebean
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:17 PM
.... But you'll have affairs with men who clearly can't keep their commitments? That's a bit of a double standard.

Quoting Zyceballos:

No I dont feel the need to control my SO but if he feels that he needs to be out all night clubbing and not coming home til the next day hes more than likely somebody I'm not going to be with cause hes obviously not ready to be in a committed relationship

Quoting Anonymous:

And I think we can see why she is single and doesn't want strings. Should have to control her man's every move!

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting Zyceballos:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovinMyBoys0509
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Agreed! I hate how narrow minded people can be.

Quoting SnapIt:

This not true for all. There are women here on CM that have married their affair partner and it has worked out. He is happier with his new partner more than he was with his wife. Like any relationship, nothing is guaranteed. We all know that. If he goes into the new relationship with an open mind to tell the new person what he didn't like in his last relationship and what he wasn't getting, what he would want in his next and this new girl wants the same and also gives it to him and understands what a relationship needs on both ends, it can work out. It can work as long as you don't bring in the bad habits of your last relationship into your new one.

Most affairs are about letting loose and not really looking for a long term relationship, those are the ones that never work out. It was used as a release. And most happened because they married young and had a different kind of view back when of what they thought a marriage should be like.. And some stay because of the kids and don't leave their wives because it's the cheaper to keep her mentality. Most men are about saving money. That's why they stress about finances more than women do. 

And if he cheated, it doesn't mean he would again. Women cheat and most don't cheat again. It could mean he learned by being with someone new what he really wanted in a relationship that he didn't get with his wife, girlfriend or fiance. Just like women, men when they meet someone new will put on a show to entice that person. That's why years down the road, people seem like they have changed. Most women don't agree with affairs and will feel and say what is posted above, because it was done to us or we don't want it done to us. Affairs are wrong yes, but sometimes it's a wake up call.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charliebean
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Who said anything about OWING anyone anything? I was talking about solidarity and respect for your fellow human beings and their commitments to their spouses. It's called common decency, but I can see that it's not so common around here.

Quoting Zyceballos:

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting Zyceballos:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zyceballos
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Well considering that she has a great husband I dont have to worry about that issue and I think my mother did an awesome job with me she didn't tell me to sleep with him nor did she give that example so please dont talk bad about her I don't talk about your mother nor do I talk about anybody's mother cause mothers can only lead you so far down a path til you decide what path you want to take
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN