Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Affair Survival: Tips for dating a married man /HOMEWRECKERS BE WARNED!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
1. The needs Of the many.( namely his family) will always out weigh your needs.
2. His life with you is a secret and always will be.
3. No matter how nice a guy he is , you are a temporary diversion for him.
4. He will not leave his wife.
5. He is still having sex with his wife no matter what you may want to believe.
6. Legally, financially and emotionally you have no claim.
7. Always remember, he is a liar and a cheat. He lies to his wife,family,friends. He wil lie to you too!
8. Even if he leaves and divorces his wife studies show , chances are slim that he will marry you. He will dump you and marry someone else. ( after all you can't be trusted either!!!!)
9. If he has children and marries you , those children and ex- wife will always be a part of his life. Along with future grandchildren, family events, etc.
10. If he marries you, he will most likely cheat on you as well.
11. You may not be able to help who you fall in love with but you do have control over what you do about it. If you care for yourself in the least, RUN the other way . It is not love, it's attraction. It won't last and the end will be misery. And if it "lasts" how will you ever trust him without trust, it isn't truly LOVE.

THINK ABOUT!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Replies (91-100):
KITTYCAT1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:21 PM
2 moms liked this

I've always wondered why the other woman is called the "homewrecker." Isn't it the man whose wrecking the home by stepping outside of the marriage?

lynnd4
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this
It's so much easier to blame the other woman than take a look at the root cause. Not saying she's not at fault, but it takes two.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it is so funny and stupid that these women get so mad the woman like hello she aint the one married to you! Get mad at your loser husband!!

Quoting Zyceballos:

I've been the side chick before and I prefer it that way when I'm not looking for commitment... I know my place I know his I knew he had a wife and a baby... He came to me one day and told me he asked his wife for a divorce and I couldn't help but laugh at him and told him he'd be stupid to because no other female will ever put up with his shit staying out late not coming home at night disappearing at any given time... It was strictly a sex thing for me I didn't care what he did with his wife... oh and before you get mad at me remember I had no commitment to her he did I could careless of her feelings she is the dumb one for allowing her husband to do whatever the hell he wanted...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:24 PM

LOVE IT!! The "newness" doesn't stay for long.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:26 PM
I was the other woman for years with a man. All these things are true!
bozobean
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Amen!clapping

iluv2meow
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Agreed. I find it rather strange that women allow their husbands to degrade them thinking they must have done something wrong. By all means I am not perfect and yes can be a moody bitch or difficult at time but so is my hubby at times also. Fact that if I am FAITHFUL then I expect nothing less.

If he feels I am not worthy enough to be faithful in return, then I would have to say, if you cheat, maybe it is time to move on and allow me the opportunity to find someone that cherishes me for all I am.

Quoting AshRPowell:

Same here....my motto has always been : "If she can take you from me, then she can have you"
Anyone who feels the need to cheat should never get into any kind of committed relationship, cause cheaters block the way for a good man/woman.

Quoting iluv2meow:

meh if one does my hubby and my hubby cheats, she can have him/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol why dont you give insight on "the other man"???? Since you're the expert here.

I am the other woman...and he is the other man.

He left his wife and is begging me to leave my husband.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:40 PM
I was the other woman for years... cared about him... Loved the sex... but didn't want a commitment. I enjoyed my freedom. So, although he wanted to leave his wife... I told him to stay with her until I was ready to settle down. His kids were in Jr High... maybe when they were put of school and put of the house I'd be ready.... but until I am, spend a much quality time with them as you can no matter how much the wife gets on your nerves....

Once his youngest graduated HS.... I was finally ready to settle down, buy a home, raise a family..... When I told him I am going to buy a house and I was at a point in my career where U was ready to have a baby he asked if HE was in my future and going to be part of it... And I told him ofcourse....

We looked for a house together for about 2 months... Found the perfect one right beside an elementary school.... My dream home... And we purchased it. He filed for divorce, left his wife, we moved in together and started planning our wedding (we were seeing each other for 6 years at this point).

Divorce was finalized (took almost a year), he introduced his kids to me... and we set a date for our wedding with his kid's blessing.....

We got married 6 months later, found out we were expecting on our honey moon..... We were over the moon happy!

His kid's were excited and asked to help name the baby..... When she was born they named her :)

We've been married for 10 years together for 17...... Have 2 kid's together and his 3 kids love me

Not all cheating men are lying to the other woman.... Many are happy with the other woman... Every situation is different :)
2ndtimemom605
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Not true for ALL,but its true for the majority of these types of relationships.The overwhelming majority in fact,research has shown.Which...I think is only fair:).

Quoting SnapIt:

This not true for all. There are women here on CM that have married their affair partner and it has worked out. He is happier with his new partner more than he was with his wife. Like any relationship, nothing is guaranteed. We all know that. If he goes into the new relationship with an open mind to tell the new person what he didn't like in his last relationship and what he wasn't getting, what he would want in his next and this new girl wants the same and also gives it to him and understands what a relationship needs on both ends, it can work out. It can work as long as you don't bring in the bad habits of your last relationship into your new one.

Most affairs are about letting loose and not really looking for a long term relationship, those are the ones that never work out. It was used as a release. And most happened because they married young and had a different kind of view back when of what they thought a marriage should be like.. And some stay because of the kids and don't leave their wives because it's the cheaper to keep her mentality. Most men are about saving money. That's why they stress about finances more than women do. 

And if he cheated, it doesn't mean he would again. Women cheat and most don't cheat again. It could mean he learned by being with someone new what he really wanted in a relationship that he didn't get with his wife, girlfriend or fiance. Just like women, men when they meet someone new will put on a show to entice that person. That's why years down the road, people seem like they have changed. Most women don't agree with affairs and will feel and say what is posted above, because it was done to us or we don't want it done to us. Affairs are wrong yes, but sometimes it's a wake up call.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:56 PM

His poor first wife.

If a man feels the need to step out on his wife/family I say let his nasty ass go. Good for you, that you got the cheating husband. I personally, would want a man who wanted ONLY me and no oneelse puss! A man that was MINE and no one elses....

Quoting Anonymous:

I was the other woman for years... cared about him... Loved the sex... but didn't want a commitment. I enjoyed my freedom. So, although he wanted to leave his wife... I told him to stay with her until I was ready to settle down. His kids were in Jr High... maybe when they were put of school and put of the house I'd be ready.... but until I am, spend a much quality time with them as you can no matter how much the wife gets on your nerves....

Once his youngest graduated HS.... I was finally ready to settle down, buy a home, raise a family..... When I told him I am going to buy a house and I was at a point in my career where U was ready to have a baby he asked if HE was in my future and going to be part of it... And I told him ofcourse....

We looked for a house together for about 2 months... Found the perfect one right beside an elementary school.... My dream home... And we purchased it. He filed for divorce, left his wife, we moved in together and started planning our wedding (we were seeing each other for 6 years at this point).

Divorce was finalized (took almost a year), he introduced his kids to me... and we set a date for our wedding with his kid's blessing.....

We got married 6 months later, found out we were expecting on our honey moon..... We were over the moon happy!

His kid's were excited and asked to help name the baby..... When she was born they named her :)

We've been married for 10 years together for 17...... Have 2 kid's together and his 3 kids love me

Not all cheating men are lying to the other woman.... Many are happy with the other woman... Every situation is different :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)