Affair Survival: Tips for dating a married man /HOMEWRECKERS BE WARNED!!!!
2. His life with you is a secret and always will be.
3. No matter how nice a guy he is , you are a temporary diversion for him.
4. He will not leave his wife.
5. He is still having sex with his wife no matter what you may want to believe.
6. Legally, financially and emotionally you have no claim.
7. Always remember, he is a liar and a cheat. He lies to his wife,family,friends. He wil lie to you too!
8. Even if he leaves and divorces his wife studies show , chances are slim that he will marry you. He will dump you and marry someone else. ( after all you can't be trusted either!!!!)
9. If he has children and marries you , those children and ex- wife will always be a part of his life. Along with future grandchildren, family events, etc.
10. If he marries you, he will most likely cheat on you as well.
11. You may not be able to help who you fall in love with but you do have control over what you do about it. If you care for yourself in the least, RUN the other way . It is not love, it's attraction. It won't last and the end will be misery. And if it "lasts" how will you ever trust him without trust, it isn't truly LOVE.