Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Women whose husbands have cheated listen up, please maintain your dignity...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 149 Replies
52 moms liked this

Don't sit around talking about the "whore" your husband was with. Don't talk about how she was a "dirty secret."  Don't talk about "How your husband would never leave you for her."  Don't talk about how much he loves you and your children and was just "using" the other woman.  Bottom line, maintain your dignity,  you sound jealous of the "other woman", when you are the one married to a douche-bag. Your husband is equally as "whorish" as the other woman, if anything he is worse, because he took the vows, and he is the one deceiving and betraying you.  The "other women" is irrelevant, if it wasn't her, it would have been someone else, but you only have ONE husband who is suppose to remain faithful.  Its undignified and pathetic to sit around and bash the other women, if you have anything to say about the other woman, it should be, "HE'S ALL YOURS!!"

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 12, 2012 at 11:38 AM

mmm..k

GentleGoddess
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 11:39 AM
9 moms liked this
Agreed!! Tired of the blame on other women. He was there! He did it! It wasn't an accident! He is not innocent!

But they tell themselves these to make them selves feel better. So they can sleep with this male whore again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 12, 2012 at 11:40 AM

agree..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM
26 moms liked this
U must be "the other woman " then huh!!!! Both r equally wrong imo. He took the vows, she knew he was married. Both r whores!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM
6 moms liked this
When he cheats, he's no longer entitled to my loyalty and the other woman is not entitled to any respect from me. Being "the bigger person" was something made up by shitty people who wanted to make sure the people they were screwing over didn't do it back to them. Fuck that. They are getting exactly what they deserve.
GirlWSlingshot
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM
2 moms liked this

Or they could just deal with the emotions of betrayal however they need to. I agree that the cheating spouse is the real issue, not the person they cheated with, but I'm not going to argue with how another woman deals with adultery.

happinessforyou
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 11:43 AM
5 moms liked this

As far as I know- pants do not ever fall down/off all by themselves......

I'm always amazed when a woman will tell the man: You have to chose-me or her!!

Really??? - I'd be burning his shit on the front lawn (burning your trash is legal for me) telling him: Go to her!!!

cLanief
by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 11:44 AM
10 moms liked this
I bash both of them.. They're both pieces of shit. That's why hes my ex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HezekiahsMom07
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM
3 moms liked this
Are you the other woman? Lol!! I think if the other woman didn't know, you can't fault her. However, if she DID know, I'm sorry but she deserves to be called a few names! Even if the husband says he's getting divorced, whatever.... sorry, I don't believe that. No nookie or anything else from me til I see a judgement that your divorce is final!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM
7 moms liked this
Without the other woman, there's no infidelity. Doesn't mean he isn't a douche, and it doesn't make her less of a whore.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)