Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Women whose husbands have cheated listen up, please maintain your dignity...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Don't sit around talking about the "whore" your husband was with. Don't talk about how she was a "dirty secret."  Don't talk about "How your husband would never leave you for her."  Don't talk about how much he loves you and your children and was just "using" the other woman.  Bottom line, maintain your dignity,  you sound jealous of the "other woman", when you are the one married to a douche-bag. Your husband is equally as "whorish" as the other woman, if anything he is worse, because he took the vows, and he is the one deceiving and betraying you.  The "other women" is irrelevant, if it wasn't her, it would have been someone else, but you only have ONE husband who is suppose to remain faithful.  Its undignified and pathetic to sit around and bash the other women, if you have anything to say about the other woman, it should be, "HE'S ALL YOURS!!"

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Replies (151-160):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on Sep. 4, 2014 at 12:05 AM

I was the opposite every time. Although, the women didn't know he was married so I had no hard feelings toward them. Every time, I called them up and had a long talk. That way he'd be left with no one.

Wendi2247
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 12:09 AM
I COMPLETELY AGREE!! UNLESS THE OTHER WOMAN WAS A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER, THEN THEY ARE BOTH EQUALLY AT FAULT. If it's some random chick you've never met or really don't know then I believe it's the husband's fault. Although I do find it disgusting of the woman if she knew he was married. I would NEVER knowingly sleep with a married man!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Sep. 4, 2014 at 12:11 AM
If my husband were stupid enough to cheat I would react any damn way I pleased and I wouldn't even care how others felt about it.
bellawomen
by Summer on Sep. 4, 2014 at 12:13 AM
I wasn't even mad at his mistress even though she knew he was married. His vows were to me. But I did tell her husband because he had the right to know. I wish someone would have told me. It's a respect thing.

I am divorcing the loser now. And her husband is divorcing her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 43 on Sep. 4, 2014 at 12:15 AM
Of course you would say that, you are one of the women OP is referring to. Calling the other woman, who is not your friend and isn't related to you, a whore. Don't get me wrong, if she knew he was married, which it sounds like she did, she is a disgusting excuse for a person IMO, but if she had no loyalty to you, didn't care about you or you her then I think the blame should be with your husband. And the girl you are talking about was 17 years old! She's a baby, at least IMO. I was a total idiot at 17 who wasn't thinking about the effects my actions could have in other people's lives. I thought in the moment. I hope you and your DH weren't but maybe a couple of years older than her or that changes it all and just makes your DH disgusting.

Quoting Anonymous 32:

Every situation is different, every person is different and until you are in the other person's situation, you can not judge. People have the right to cope with things the way they want. Great thing about being in the country. I don't believe there is no right or wrong in how you handle it. I left my cheating, abusing husband after 2 years of it. The 3rd whore he cheated on me with was only 17 and she worked with me. I walked up to her, threw her a stack of  bills that I had to pay (I was the only one working) and said "Best of luck to you with my sloppy seconds)" & "Oh Solarcaine spray works on bruises, trust me you're going to need it."  Would I have beat her ass if she was 18?  You betcha. That is my perogative as is women who get cheated on all over. You do things your way, the rest will do it ours. I'm sorry you had a cheating husband once, but don't project your feelings on others. 

JanineDeer
by Janine on Sep. 4, 2014 at 12:16 AM

I don't get why anyone blames the other woman, either, they act like the man has no brains, no capability of making choices.

We all have a choice and we ALL have the opportunity to do so.   Cheaters decided to cheat. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 44 on Sep. 4, 2014 at 12:16 AM
Well my dh made a mistake...........he made a stupid, rwally stupid drunkin mistake. I forgave him and I don't dwell on the past. I don't sit around and think about it, bash her, call her a bitch or whore, I can't change what happened but I can do everything in my power to prevent it from happening again and dh knows what he stands to lose and he knows I will fuck him over.
Wendi2247
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 12:16 AM
I agree with her for the most part and I have never been the other woman, nor have I ever cheated on my own partner. My only other input would be that I would equally blame the woman if she was family or a friend.

Quoting Anonymous 34:

You have obviously been the "other" woman  :\

Talienas
by Platinum Member on Sep. 4, 2014 at 12:23 AM
A 2 1/2 year old post? Wth lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 45 on Sep. 4, 2014 at 12:26 AM
Generally agree. But on the other hand I know a girl whose best friend used her to get close to her husband because she wanted him for herself. In that case, yes dh is a worthless whorish dick. But the other woman is a conniving whore and equally to blame
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN