Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Women whose husbands have cheated listen up, please maintain your dignity...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Don't sit around talking about the "whore" your husband was with. Don't talk about how she was a "dirty secret."  Don't talk about "How your husband would never leave you for her."  Don't talk about how much he loves you and your children and was just "using" the other woman.  Bottom line, maintain your dignity,  you sound jealous of the "other woman", when you are the one married to a douche-bag. Your husband is equally as "whorish" as the other woman, if anything he is worse, because he took the vows, and he is the one deceiving and betraying you.  The "other women" is irrelevant, if it wasn't her, it would have been someone else, but you only have ONE husband who is suppose to remain faithful.  Its undignified and pathetic to sit around and bash the other women, if you have anything to say about the other woman, it should be, "HE'S ALL YOURS!!"

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Replies (141-149):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:53 AM

OMG! I defiantly agree. Well I do not think the other woman was irrelevant... She is still a whore in my eyes, and so was my cheating babydaddy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Every situation is different, every person is different and until you are in the other person's situation, you can not judge. People have the right to cope with things the way they want. Great thing about being in the country. I don't believe there is no right or wrong in how you handle it. I left my cheating, abusing husband after 2 years of it. The 3rd whore he cheated on me with was only 17 and she worked with me. I walked up to her, threw her a stack of  bills that I had to pay (I was the only one working) and said "Best of luck to you with my sloppy seconds)" & "Oh Solarcaine spray works on bruises, trust me you're going to need it."  Would I have beat her ass if she was 18?  You betcha. That is my perogative as is women who get cheated on all over. You do things your way, the rest will do it ours. I'm sorry you had a cheating husband once, but don't project your feelings on others. 

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:55 AM
I think I love you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxBiteMExx
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:56 AM
I think it just depends. If the OW knows he's married then it's equally both their fault.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeighsaMCosta
by Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for the post.  I am actually greatful my husbands other stepped into our life because i was able to see what type of person he really was. she actually saved me.. now they distroyed a good family dynamic but we will get through,. I told her she could have him, if he was going to do it to me he was going to do it to her.....LOL

the.real.me
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:15 AM

this exactly.....

Quoting Anonymous:

If all that is true, and for the record I agree its true, I wonder 2 things....

1. Why the fuck the the woman who was hurt by her whore husband and his whore piece of ass doesnt have every right to say whatever the fuck she wants to vent a little hostility??!

And 2. Does wife saying "hey Im pissed at that slut ALSO" mean she isnt 100X more pissed at her DH? Is it not possible to blame him for being a liar, cheater and pos AND HER for just plain being a worthless tramp??

Im thinking theres enough pissedoffness to go all around and she absolutely deserves what she gets TOO

Miss-B
by ‚ô•Divalicious‚ô• on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

you rock

honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I think "stupid" would be appropriate, too. Only a stupid woman would continue to be with a proven liar.

Quoting RhondaVeggie:

It's perfectly fine to refer to the other woman as a whore in most cases. Only a whore would knowingly sleep with a married man. That has oohing to do with losing dignity or being petty, it's just a fact.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 15, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)