Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

damn fatties!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
You didn't leave me any cadburry or resesse eggs at the store last night and I had to go home without my fix.

Curseee youuuu!!!!
:P
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Replies (61-67):
nickysmom71
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Lmao...awwww

AriMommy
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 5:18 PM

haha.. I had to go to 3 different stores to get my Cadbury Creme Eggs.  I bought 3-4 packs of them.  For the record, I'm skinny.  ;)  Pregnant, but even when I'm not I looooovvvveee candy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Yeah but 4 days ago none of it was discounted! Lol plus they're still selling easter candy and stuff, but I guess those little eggs of deliciousness are just really popular.

Quoting Sunshine2plus2:

Maybe because Easter was 4 days ago!

vbway
by Valerie on Apr. 12, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I just went into the rite aid by my work. They have tons of Reese PB eggs and Cadbury eggs, all 1/2 price. I didn't get any because I don't eat processed foods. You should stop by my local store. Where do you live? Is New Orleans too far to drive for your fix?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2012 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Just a little bit... I live in PA.
Haha!

Quoting vbway:

I just went into the rite aid by my work. They have tons of Reese PB eggs and Cadbury eggs, all 1/2 price. I didn't get any because I don't eat processed foods. You should stop by my local store. Where do you live? Is New Orleans too far to drive for your fix?

Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah but 4 days ago none of it was discounted! Lol plus they're still selling easter candy and stuff, but I guess those little eggs of deliciousness are just really popular.

Quoting Sunshine2plus2:

Yes they are.  So are you calling yourself a fatty too then? lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2012 at 6:04 PM
Yes I am! I have no problem admitting I am a fatty, but I definitely don't eat this kind of stuff everyday lol. The bag lasts about a month, I have a piece or two a day.
Trying to be a skinny chick but fatty by heart lol
Well not skinny but healthy... you get what I mean!

Quoting Sunshine2plus2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sunshine2plus2:

Yes they are.  So are you calling yourself a fatty too then? lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)