Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hot Damn

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Was just skyping with a Marine Air Group fellow in full uniform (just not the hat) and even though I'm married, HOT DAMN. I'd never cheat or anything, but I can see the appeal of a man in uniform. (DH was in the military before I met him). 

So do you find them attractive?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Replies (31-40):
elwalters77
by The Singing Teacher on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:36 PM
If my DH hadn't been a Marine when I met him, I might not have been immediately interested. Marines are HOT!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Quoting jennbitt:

Yes. Nuff said.

Share?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Yes. 

Quoting epoh:

Ack. It's hard anyways since I *always* have my kids with me. It's fairly impossible to not seem flustered with those two in public. It's going to take a really special guy to look past the mom part of me and see the woman I am.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting epoh:

I don't find uniforms that attractive. I did see this super fly navy guy at a restaraunt the other day. I so wanted to catch his eye and slip him my number but he was gone by the time I came out of the restroom.

Awww, sucks you didn't catch his eye  (I think they have to wear the uniform well)

IWannaLoveAgain
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:23 PM

how did you manage to skype with him? and the only military guys i've ever been around have a crazy side- and i grew up 40 mins from Ft.Campbell, KY. Most of the time its not their fault as much as it is the Military's lack of help for soldiers coming home from war- but even still.

i dated 2 guys. One from the Marines when I was 17.. he ended up dragging me across a parking lot because I tried to break things off with him when I found out he had a girlfriend. The other was a guy I dated about a year ago when SO and I were having a tough time, and while he wasn't crazy like the Marine, sleeping in the same bed with him was tough at nights.. waking up to him freaking out, jumping, talking in his sleep.. watching certain movies would set him off..

To each their own, but thats not for me.

sexychica25
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Quoting BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs:

Eh. I don't go crazy over it like some women.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bknotnobody
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I loved it so much I married my husband! Lol. No not really he's military though, but I would love him even if he wasn't :-).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Quoting IWannaLoveAgain:

how did you manage to skype with him? and the only military guys i've ever been around have a crazy side- and i grew up 40 mins from Ft.Campbell, KY. Most of the time its not their fault as much as it is the Military's lack of help for soldiers coming home from war- but even still.

i dated 2 guys. One from the Marines when I was 17.. he ended up dragging me across a parking lot because I tried to break things off with him when I found out he had a girlfriend. The other was a guy I dated about a year ago when SO and I were having a tough time, and while he wasn't crazy like the Marine, sleeping in the same bed with him was tough at nights.. waking up to him freaking out, jumping, talking in his sleep.. watching certain movies would set him off..

To each their own, but thats not for me.

He's a techy or something or other. He did tell me. Data networker, that's it.

smurfbitebug
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:26 PM
My husband has pics of when he was in the air.force. *drool*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:26 PM
I've always been a sucker for a military uniform.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenni386
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I LOVE MY MAN IN HIS UNIFORM!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN