Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Nope. You are just a bad parent!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I will say that I think this every time I see a misbehaving child in public. A child screaming for things or running around like crazy. The screaming is annoying alone, but the chanting of "I want! I want!" grates my nerves. Please read a parenting book. Stop making excuses, too. I have 5 kids. None of them did that more than once and I ended the behavior immediately. My kids can even go to a toy section and we leave it without complaints. They might point out something they want for a holiday, but I dont get the tantrum. My oldest is Autistic. My second has ADHD. Its called parenting. Learn it for your child's sake. Make excuses now for him/her and be prepared to make them forever. Oh, and I wont be the woman glaring at you in the super market while me and my 5 pass your tantrum child and the candy. I will smile sweet and you will think I have been there before. But know that my 5 (7 to newborn) wont throw a fit when I tell them no candy today. You will be on my mind while I wonder why so many cant parent their kids in this society. That is my confession today. I am the kind looking one thinking that you stink at parenting.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:52 PM
4 moms liked this

wow so im guessing your also the kind of parent who beats there kids until they leave a mark! or wait your the kind of parent who takes a paddle and beats there kids with it huh? no wait you go home and stick your kids in a cage dont you... just because kids cry in the stores and throw tantrums doesnt mean they are bad parents and im sorry but if your kids dont do that especially with an adhd kid then you are beating them!

smurfbitebug
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:52 PM
17 moms liked this
Yeeeeah..

Honestly, you sound like my cousin, who has like five kids of her own. She's always talking about what perfect kids she has and how surprised she is to see how horrible other kids act.

She's fucking lying to herself. Her kids are horrible.

And I bet you're lying, too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Meh you don't know their story,this could very well be their well behaved child's first slip.Why be so judgmental.

mmtosam06
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:53 PM
3 moms liked this
Would you like a cookie??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:54 PM

mind your own damn bussiness

fanci64
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:54 PM
And here comes the excuses. Take responsibility for your children's actions .
ColorMeCrazy
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Neither of my children have ever misbehaved in public, they know that a spanking plus a punishment will follow if they do. 

Ireallydontcare
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:54 PM

So you must be one of THOSE parents then if the only thing you can comment on his the amount of chidlren she has?

Quoting Anonymous:

When I see a chick with an ass load of kids I think her vagina must be like a slip and slide. Bitchy assumptions are bitchy. Sorry. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:55 PM
4 moms liked this
I laugh about the idiot suggesting parenting book yet their oldest is 7.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Nope your just a judgemental bitch!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)