Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

most embarassing period accident

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: LMAO-Just for fun-have you ever had a period accident and didn't notice until after you got home/someone else had to tell you?

Options:

yes

no

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 189

View Results

Yep, it happened to me today....don't laugh..! I walked to go pick up my son from school, and while walking home, he said....." Mom, I think you've got some Gatorade on your pants." Fuck, I'm embarrassed now. Wondering who else saw it before me. Hopefully no one- yeah right.

What's your most embarrassing period moment? Please share so I dont feel so bad. This stuff never has happened to me before. I have an I.U.D. so AF hardly ever visits and this is the worst period in years.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Replies (111-116):
mommyof2grls06
by Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:21 PM

I've had a few before. But the last time it happened in public was in 7th grade. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 15, 2012 at 7:44 AM

bump for later

2girlsYES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 7:50 AM
I still remember it happening to my 7th grade science teacher --- she happened to walk into class late -- all of us students were ready there -- she walked in wearing white jeans.... She turned to write something on the chalk board and BAM there on the backside of her pants BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD I felt soooo bad for her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krisalynn
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:55 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:55 AM

voted

amomynous_j
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:51 AM

my most embarassing period accident was a day when i was wearing these super sexy white capris. 

i was at work, struttin' my stuff when one of the girls pulled me aside and told me i had "something" on the back of my pants and to go check it out in the bathroom.

OMG, talk about mortified. i had started my period and there was a nice big red stain on my pants. =(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)