Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i would rather have bamboo shoots under my nails

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Then deal with the party my husband put together. Let it be know. Today is day 78 of my period , so I am bitchy to say the least.

My husband invited a few friends (i've never met) to play pool and get drunk. I am not a big drinker. In fact drunk people annoy the piss out of me. I think getting drunk is just stupid. I don't see the point. Why drink shit that will make you feel like death and act like a moron. No good reason.

It's not my scene at all, and yes my dh knows this. Can you tell he cares? He just gets pissed that I won't "get drunk and have fun" *rolls eyes*

So I will end up sitting somewhere in the shed, out of the way... Most likely playing on my phone trying to not be annoyed with the utter waste of my time, and then sleep on the couch after carrying my dh to bed. -_-
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Replies (71-74):
FandJ513
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:40 PM
I feel bad for you. Mine are all over the place because of my iud. I hate it! Good luck

Quoting Anonymous:

they have, and it's because I have cysts on my ovaries. Or at least that's all I know so far. I have an appt next week.

Quoting FandJ513:

I don't know if anyone else has commented on this but, why have you had your period for 78 days?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
conweis
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Break something expensive of his that he really loves while he is flat out drunk and let him discover it in the morning. Tell him it happen last night when he was drunk. Maybe then he will stop having those stupid parties

Quoting Anonymous:

It will mostly be the shed, that's where the pool table is. Unless this storm hits. Then it's the house. The shed has huge screens that aren't quite waterproof. Although I guess if they drink enough they won't give a damn.

Quoting conweis:

Why dont you move the pool table and beer out to the shed and get some old furniture and put it out there. Let them trash the shed and not the house.

Quoting Anonymous:

we are out in the middle of country. they won't care. lol

Quoting conweis:

dude call the cops when the party starts stating noise pollution and keep doing it every 30 minutes

AngelDemon.gif picture by conweis

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Alrighty then.

Quoting Mare1180:

I could careless about my ranking lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Really trying to up your post count huh?

Quoting Mare1180:

gummibear08
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:07 PM

LMBO!!!!!

Quoting itzmyzoo:

Ok, I have the solution. Fix a drink, and sip on it. Act like you are wayyyyyy drunk. Start talking, be sure to slur, to ALL his friends about your 78 day period. Things like, do you know how many tampons/pads I have gone through? Do you know what it feels like. Follow them around for about an hour, they should leave after an hour or so. Then, run off to the bathroom, pretend to be sick. In the morning, you don't remember a thing, after all, you drank so much that you got sick. Also, say you are wayyyy hungover, thank your hubs for the awesome nite, tell him it was great to relax and let go. But would it be ok if you laid down a bit while he straightened up???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN