Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She is ignoring me!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So I texted my mom and sister today after ignoring their calls for about 3 weeks. Neither one of them responded so I think I will be done with them forever. I don't need them!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol yes! Everyone thinks I should be her best friend when she always treated me like shit because her dad never came around. My dad looks at her as his own and when she gets mad she days he isn't her dad. I knew he gets hurt because he tells everyone she is his daughter. We're is 27 and had seen her dad 3 times her whole life. I was a daddys girl and she takes shit to me everytime my parents were at work.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate my sister. The bitch molested me because she was being molested. I was 4 at the time and I didn't really know what was going on. She stopped before I got to first grade.

Quoting Anonymous:

THEY'RE YOUR MOM AND SISTER!! YOU NEVER "GET DONE" WITH FAMILY

in that case, i'm sorry. no more judging without knowing anymore, i promise. am i forgiven?

i'm sorry for what you're going through hun :( <<Hugs>>

RoxyLynn4
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:14 PM

LOL...she was asked why they should text her back even though she ignored them. She responded and said she didn't want her sister to get caught smoking weed when she shows up with the cops to get her shit. Uhhm...THATS WHY SHE SHOULD TEXT HER BACK!...She's being considerate, I wouldn't text her to give her a warning.

Quoting Anonymous:

What the fuck? Your replies to peoples comments have nothing to do with what they are asking.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't want my sister to get caught smoking weed when I pull up with the police to get my flat iron and my daughters shoes.

Quoting Lizz2011:

Why should they text you back right away after you ignored them for 3 weeks???

Mzrocks
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:14 PM

thats your life not hers. sorry that she cant let you live your life and raise your children the way you feel is best! gl

Quoting Anonymous:

That's how I look at it. I'm 24 and on my third child. My mom wants me to be like her. She always worked and never had time for us because her job was so important. I don't need to work my husband does and we both agreed that being a sahm would be great for our children

DIP ME IN HONEY AND THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:14 PM
I might be to you!

Quoting iluv2meow:

immature much?

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:14 PM

My mom still wont talk to me after 3 and half years cause i told her No more drugs or dont come around me well she picked drugs . i do miss my family but i wont have bad things in my life if your sister is not good for your family then kick her aside but i do hope your mom comes around 

outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this
What's good for the goose, is good for the gander. Suck it up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:15 PM
I know. I wish she would just accept me for who I am. I forgave her for not trying hard enough to be the best mom she could be!

Quoting Mzrocks:

thats your life not hers. sorry that she cant let you live your life and raise your children the way you feel is best! gl

Quoting Anonymous:

That's how I look at it. I'm 24 and on my third child. My mom wants me to be like her. She always worked and never had time for us because her job was so important. I don't need to work my husband does and we both agreed that being a sahm would be great for our children

HomeSweetHome77
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

oh sweet! you ignored them but you want them to answer you now? lol who is making all these troll posts today? lol

iluv2meow
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Sad considering you think your behavior is very mature and adult like. Regardless of the family drama that occurs in your past, you are not the only person on the face of the earth that has bad past and experiences with family members.

Point is, you act like your all high and mighty and that they should bend over and kiss your ass when you call on them.

Good luck because you will be waiting a life time for that ass kissing.

Quoting Anonymous:

I might be to you!

Quoting iluv2meow:

immature much?

Mzrocks
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:17 PM

i dont have any advice for you just try to make the best of it. kill her with kindness

Quoting Anonymous:

I know. I wish she would just accept me for who I am. I forgave her for not trying hard enough to be the best mom she could be!

Quoting Mzrocks:

Quoting Anonymous:

DIP ME IN HONEY AND THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)