Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She is ignoring me!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So I texted my mom and sister today after ignoring their calls for about 3 weeks. Neither one of them responded so I think I will be done with them forever. I don't need them!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Replies (61-70):
Cheribomb
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:56 PM

so you act like a 5yr old & now you wonder why they won't respond??  LMAO! um ok.

misfitdiva
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Sounds like all of you need to grow up.   Stop being passive aggressive.  And why post this anon?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:01 PM
It makes me feel more comfortable talking about the subject if that's ok with you

Quoting misfitdiva:

Sounds like all of you need to grow up.   Stop being passive aggressive.  And why post this anon?

jonellg
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:02 PM

it doesn't matter, she ignored them noe they are ignoring her that's how the world works

Quoting helema24:

did you read the replies on how her sister abused her most of her life in one way or another and used her to get stuff. and that everytime her sister calls its just to get stuff from he rnot to talk? and that her mom expects her to ignore her children as she ignored her and her sister? its one messed up family and all she wants is her stuff back that the sister probably borrowed on one of her "sister dearest" calls and is makeing sure hersister does not get arrested for drugs......

Quoting jonellg:

so you were ignoring them, but now that the are ignoring you you're pissed. Priceless

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:07 PM
You don't make that much sense

Quoting jonellg:

it doesn't matter, she ignored them noe they are ignoring her that's how the world works

Quoting helema24:

did you read the replies on how her sister abused her most of her life in one way or another and used her to get stuff. and that everytime her sister calls its just to get stuff from he rnot to talk? and that her mom expects her to ignore her children as she ignored her and her sister? its one messed up family and all she wants is her stuff back that the sister probably borrowed on one of her "sister dearest" calls and is makeing sure hersister does not get arrested for drugs......

Quoting jonellg:

so you were ignoring them, but now that the are ignoring you you're pissed. Priceless

thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:17 PM

you posted about hiding the pregnancy a week so ago right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:18 PM
Yes

Quoting thehickinhickor:

you posted about hiding the pregnancy a week so ago right?

darkwhisper
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Oh my "in-laws" (MIL and SIL) have called me everything in the book when they don't even know me as a person, just because I called DH's sister out for loosely using the term "retarded" on facebook. Which I take the term personally offensive, and his mom and sister didn't like the fact I didn't call his friend out for calling DH cocky, (which he can be and his friend made a gaming reference at the end of his comment) but when he asked what they said to me and what his sister told him about me, he washed his hands of them. He wont talk to his sister at all, but still occasionally talks to his mother, holidays, birthday, etc... im sorry you are having to go through that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fifi834
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:22 PM

A little taste of your own medicine, perhaps. You ignored them, they ignore you.

thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:22 PM

unless time flies then it was not 3 week ago or i way off on time...

really what the hell do you think your mother would do jump for joy that you finely called her?

i said this before i am saying it again grow up stop playing games like this it's very childish!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured