Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She is ignoring me!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So I texted my mom and sister today after ignoring their calls for about 3 weeks. Neither one of them responded so I think I will be done with them forever. I don't need them!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Replies (71-80):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:25 PM
My sister asks her children if they are retarded when she is mad. I hate that and my children were no longer able to spend the night at her house because I don't know what goes down after hours if she is upset. My on laws are great for the most part. They really care about me and my children unlike my parents because they feel to young to be grandparents and my sister kids gave them a run for their money

Quoting darkwhisper:

Oh my "in-laws" (MIL and SIL) have called me everything in the book when they don't even know me as a person, just because I called DH's sister out for loosely using the term "retarded" on facebook. Which I take the term personally offensive, and his mom and sister didn't like the fact I didn't call his friend out for calling DH cocky, (which he can be and his friend made a gaming reference at the end of his comment) but when he asked what they said to me and what his sister told him about me, he washed his hands of them. He wont talk to his sister at all, but still occasionally talks to his mother, holidays, birthday, etc... im sorry you are having to go through that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:27 PM
2 weeks had already went by when I made that post. My mother responded and I told her how I really feel. She isn't mad she understands. As for my sister I just want my things and that's it

Quoting thehickinhickor:

unless time flies then it was not 3 week ago or i way off on time...

really what the hell do you think your mother would do jump for joy that you finely called her?

i said this before i am saying it again grow up stop playing games like this it's very childish!

AdellesMom
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Yes you can! I've done it! lol

Quoting Anonymous:

THEY'RE YOUR MOM AND SISTER!! YOU NEVER "GET DONE" WITH FAMILY

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:29 PM
I say go buy new stuff and move on with your life. No need to play these ignoring games
mom2_3blessings
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Bwahaha pot meet kettle
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:32 PM
I paid $250 for that first iron! I don't have money to throw away!

Quoting Anonymous:

I say go buy new stuff and move on with your life. No need to play these ignoring games
thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:33 PM

still stand with the growing up as for cutting out the sister i have cut my bother  of my life so i understand but now how you are being to your mother maybe it's because mien was so abuse it was hell and i cried every night wishing someone at least my mother would love me that makes me dislike the way you are being towards her

she may have not been the best mother to her you thought she could be but she may have been the best one she thought she could be

Quoting Anonymous:

2 weeks had already went by when I made that post. My mother responded and I told her how I really feel. She isn't mad she understands. As for my sister I just want my things and that's it

Quoting thehickinhickor:

really what the hell do you think your mother would do jump for joy that you finely called her?

i said this before i am saying it again grow up stop playing games like this it's very childish!

i
know my grammar is poor and so is my spelling and sometimes my wording
is odd please understand i have severe dyslexia i do run spell check but
it dose not always fine all my mess up when i misuse a word pointing
out my  mess ups is fine with me and i will be more then happy to fix
them however rude comments will not get them fix thank you for
understand:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:40 PM
My mother mentally abused me so she wasn't all good. I wish I had a mom that allowed me to be whatever I wanted to be but she constantly down played everything I thought was important and she is still the same. She doesn't mentally abuse me but she isn't supportive until I have an emotional break down and tell her how hurt I am.

Quoting thehickinhickor:

still stand with the growing up as for cutting out the sister i have cut my bother  of my life so i understand but now how you are being to your mother maybe it's because mien was so abuse it was hell and i cried every night wishing someone at least my mother would love me that makes me dislike the way you are being towards her

she may have not been the best mother to her you thought she could be but she may have been the best one she thought she could be

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thehickinhickor:

BabiesRmyheart
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:45 PM
I have an older sister that I wish I was closer too. I want a close relationship with my family. and tips?

Quoting Electronica_Mom:

aw why? My sister is my best friend....my mom not so much but I love her all the same no matter how crazy she is!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:50 PM

but you said you for give her if so then you cannot hold on to that i know it hurts but still and trust me i would have took your mother over mine she tried to kill me and did something to me you only see on tv

if you do not want drama tho playing these games need to stop

Quoting Anonymous:

My mother mentally abused me so she wasn't all good. I wish I had a mom that allowed me to be whatever I wanted to be but she constantly down played everything I thought was important and she is still the same. She doesn't mentally abuse me but she isn't supportive until I have an emotional break down and tell her how hurt I am.

Quoting thehickinhickor:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thehickinhickor:

i
know my grammar is poor and so is my spelling and sometimes my wording
is odd please understand i have severe dyslexia i do run spell check but
it dose not always fine all my mess up when i misuse a word pointing
out my  mess ups is fine with me and i will be more then happy to fix
them however rude comments will not get them fix thank you for
understand:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN