Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stuck with a sociopath

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My so is a sociopath, and he won't get out of my house. Today he put his hands on me twice and has spent the whole day cussing me out (I'm at work, second shift). He just told me not to come home (its my home BTW I pay the rent, he's not on the lease) that it wouldn't be a good idea and I need to take my child and find somewhere else to be. He keeps calling me and saying he just wants to talk, then tells me I'm a fat sloppy whore with a nasty pussy and big ass and should he call my ex and have him come over and show him the proper way to beat my ass. I'm not responding or answering the phone but he keeps calling. I told him he needs to get out of my house. He says there's nothing I can do about it and for the moment he's right. The last time I called the cops to have him removed for, shocker, putting his hands on me, they showed up, got buddy buddy with him and one of the cops cussed me out for being hysterical, then looked at him and said I can see what kind of a bitch you're dealing with and told him to have a nice night. So I'm stuck. With a sociopath in my house. Thoughts? Cuz I really don't know what to do at this point.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Because I cannot physically get him out of the house.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then this whole post doesn't make any sense. Tell him to leave he doesn't live there and change your locks. It's really very simple.

Quoting Anonymous:

He doesn't live there.

Quoting Anonymous:

Reason number 123438362 why you should know someone before moving them in with you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:54 PM
If that were true, you're a dumbass for not taking that cops badge number and reporting his ass to the captain.

My ex is a sociopath.... Was hard to get away. They're good at manipulating.

But get the fuck out . Damn.
Don't complain If you're just gonna take his ass back everytime. You do it to yourself
Crashly
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Call the cops. Get him the fuck out of your house!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:54 PM
She's at daycare. Thank god for Saturday hours.

Quoting hoping4girl33:

You need to go to the police again with your lease.to get him remove tell them that he has been harresing you at work and that you are afraid for your life even if even you are not. Please tell me your child is not there with him will you are at work. Next get a restraining order against him, next change the locks I know it sounds easier said then done but if you really wait him out does are the steps to take. Also for the next few days see if you.can stay with a family or friends oh and change your phone number good luck and keep us posted

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:54 PM
He doesn't freaking live there! The cops will make him leave I dint care if his dad is the sheriff or not if he doesn't live there and you ask him to leave he has to! Maybe try calling state troopers

Quoting Anonymous:

Because I cannot physically get him out of the house.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then this whole post doesn't make any sense. Tell him to leave he doesn't live there and change your locks. It's really very simple.

Quoting Anonymous:

He doesn't live there.

Quoting Anonymous:

Reason number 123438362 why you should know someone before moving them in with you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Also FYI Having his things there means nothing, for all those cops know he's been bringing things in without your permission. They need to stop being kiss asses to his father and do their jobs.

armybratmom612
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Tell me you reported that cop! Call the state police and tell them what happened with local pd. tell them you want him out and arrested for assault along with protection order.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:56 PM
They won't do anything because his father is a sheriff. Cops don't screw with other cops families here, even if they're in the wrong. Especially a cop that out ranks them. I'm not taking him back I keep telling him to get the fuck out and every day there he is. Today it hit a new level and I needed some suggestions because I can't think clearly at all atm.

Quoting Anonymous:

If that were true, you're a dumbass for not taking that cops badge number and reporting his ass to the captain.

My ex is a sociopath.... Was hard to get away. They're good at manipulating.

But get the fuck out . Damn.

Don't complain If you're just gonna take his ass back everytime. You do it to yourself

armybratmom612
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:57 PM
Also call the property owner and tell them. Maybe the police will listen to him the owner of the property
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shell3m
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Grab him by the throat and shove his ass out the front door and then put a dresser in front of it  OR call the police captain and tell him what's going on.  Police are there to help you, I would call every 5 min until they remove him.  He is NOT on the lease.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured