Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To all the "other women"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 149 Replies
7 moms liked this

Why do you get a thrill off of going after men who are married or in serious relationships?

How hard is it to find a man that is SINGLE?

How hard is it to end a "relationship" if you find out he has lied to you and is married/in a relationship?

Why do you believe he will "leave his wife" for you?

Why don't you see that if he cheats with you, chances are he will cheat on you also?

Why do some of you actually believe your NOT home wreckers? Are you seriously that delusional?

Why do you say, I dont think of the wife when im sleeping whith a married man?

How would you feel about women sleeping with your husband KNOWING he was married?

Would that make you think differently?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:32 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:32 PM
6 moms liked this
Why do you care? Honestly if a woman is sleeping w/ a married man it is her life to choose. Nine times out of ten women dont seek after a married man... it is the married man seeking a side fling. Or it just happens. Women need to quit blaming only the ow and be angry @ their spouse. He is the one cheating.
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Agreed!
Have some self esteem. He isn't going to leave his wife for you. You will only ever have lies told to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:34 PM

It just happens you cant help who you fall in love with. Like I said in another post a girl always has to have a back up plan.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:34 PM
2 moms liked this
Both are at fault.
If my DH cheated I would be more mad at him, but unless she didn't know he was married I would be mad at her too!

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you care? Honestly if a woman is sleeping w/ a married man it is her life to choose. Nine times out of ten women dont seek after a married man... it is the married man seeking a side fling. Or it just happens. Women need to quit blaming only the ow and be angry @ their spouse. He is the one cheating.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM
7 moms liked this

Maybe it is not about blame but something called MORALS. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I didnt go lookin he found ME!!!!!!! So chew on that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:36 PM
2 moms liked this

I do agree, to an extent. Yes, its the man breaking a their "commitment". But, "some" women do seek out married men only. And for the ones the "man" pursues. How hard is it to say no if they know he is married or in a relationship. If a woman KNOWINGLY sleeps with a married man, she is just as bad as he is. Just my opinion.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:36 PM
3 moms liked this
How many times is this going to be put through the ringer on here?? Women who are with married man are not the ones who said the vows. They are not cheating - the man is.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah back up plan is taking care of yourself and your kids and putting your big girl panties on and living your life and staying away from married men. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It just happens you cant help who you fall in love with. Like I said in another post a girl always has to have a back up plan.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN