Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To all the "other women"

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Why do you get a thrill off of going after men who are married or in serious relationships?

How hard is it to find a man that is SINGLE?

How hard is it to end a "relationship" if you find out he has lied to you and is married/in a relationship?

Why do you believe he will "leave his wife" for you?

Why don't you see that if he cheats with you, chances are he will cheat on you also?

Why do some of you actually believe your NOT home wreckers? Are you seriously that delusional?

Why do you say, I dont think of the wife when im sleeping whith a married man?

How would you feel about women sleeping with your husband KNOWING he was married?

Would that make you think differently?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Ok, how hard is it to END things whe you found out he was married?

Chew on THAT! And close your legs to marrid men!

Quoting Anonymous:

I didnt go lookin he found ME!!!!!!! So chew on that

iluv2meow
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

90% of the I am your hubby's side girl are full of shit and posting them because it is the center of attention topic in this group. I assure you most of them that are posting how they chase married men are probably full of it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:38 PM

It is the ones that say they don't care if they are hurting the wife or kids, its all about them and he isn't having sex with his wife anymore that make me lol! yeah right!

Quoting Anonymous:

I do agree, to an extent. Yes, its the man breaking a their "commitment". But, "some" women do seek out married men only. And for the ones the "man" pursues. How hard is it to say no if they know he is married or in a relationship. If a woman KNOWINGLY sleeps with a married man, she is just as bad as he is. Just my opinion.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you care? Honestly if a woman is sleeping w/ a married man it is her life to choose. Nine times out of ten women dont seek after a married man... it is the married man seeking a side fling. Or it just happens. Women need to quit blaming only the ow and be angry @ their spouse. He is the one cheating.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Agreed. I hate the whole hes married defense. Yes he should resist but she shouldnt tempt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Back up plan???

Thats NO back up plan! Seeking out married men for their money so they can ditch their kids to take care of yours is NO plan!

Thats called being a gold digger!

How about, go back to school and find a career that pays well? Thats a back up plan!

Quoting Anonymous:

It just happens you cant help who you fall in love with. Like I said in another post a girl always has to have a back up plan.

Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM
4 moms liked this

Why is always about the women! In case no one knew she did NOT take the vows he did! Not their fault she married a loser husband!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I agree, the are BOTH to blame when she is aware he is married and sleeps with him anyways.

Quoting Anonymous:

Agreed. I hate the whole hes married defense. Yes he should resist but she shouldnt tempt.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Why is it always the women that's a homewrecker? What if the relationship was shitty and getting worse and the guy wanted someone else but needs to to get on his feet to be with her?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I'm not denying the fact that HE broke the vows to his wife.

BUT, what self respecting woman KNOWINGLY sleeps with and pursues a married man?

She is just as bad.

Quoting Sunshine2plus2:

Why is always about the women! In case no one knew she did NOT take the vows he did! Not their fault she married a loser husband!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:44 PM

If only someone taught me that sooner....bad advide dude!

Quoting Anonymous:

Back up plan???

Thats NO back up plan! Seeking out married men for their money so they can ditch their kids to take care of yours is NO plan!

Thats called being a gold digger!

How about, go back to school and find a career that pays well? Thats a back up plan!

Quoting Anonymous:

It just happens you cant help who you fall in love with. Like I said in another post a girl always has to have a back up plan.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)