Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To all the "other women"

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Why do you get a thrill off of going after men who are married or in serious relationships?

How hard is it to find a man that is SINGLE?

How hard is it to end a "relationship" if you find out he has lied to you and is married/in a relationship?

Why do you believe he will "leave his wife" for you?

Why don't you see that if he cheats with you, chances are he will cheat on you also?

Why do some of you actually believe your NOT home wreckers? Are you seriously that delusional?

Why do you say, I dont think of the wife when im sleeping whith a married man?

How would you feel about women sleeping with your husband KNOWING he was married?

Would that make you think differently?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Replies (141-149):
perezamberly
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 5:10 AM
Ughhhh this post is so done
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeganECox
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 5:13 AM
If a woman KNOWINGLY gets with/sleeps with a married man, then she is just as guilty. She is a home wrecker.

Quoting Anonymous:

How many times is this going to be put through the ringer on here?? Women who are with married man are not the ones who said the vows. They are not cheating - the man is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadowmami
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:32 AM

I don't get why you would not be mad at your husband!

If he cheated on you and you are still with him..that makes you look crazy...don't you think you deserve better?....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:36 PM
I "thought" so, but apparently not....
If it in fact "so done", why did you feel the need to reply?

Quoting perezamberly:

AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:39 PM

there are just some really sad people with no self esteem out there... watched too many soap operahs... idk....  good men cannot be swayed though.  

luvhubandbabys
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Y not pick a man that can keep his shit in his pants. Sorry yea he cheated. There can be homewreckers on every corner but if ur husband could be faithful then it wouldn't matter. Only stupid idiots think the girl is the one that destroyed the marriage. The husband did the minute he decided to fuck another woman.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2012 at 3:38 PM
That's ridiculous. The married person is to blame 100%.

Quoting MeganECox:

If a woman KNOWINGLY gets with/sleeps with a married man, then she is just as guilty. She is a home wrecker.

Quoting Anonymous:

How many times is this going to be put through the ringer on here?? Women who are with married man are not the ones who said the vows. They are not cheating - the man is.

perezamberly
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 3:45 PM
True dat

Quoting Anonymous:

I "thought" so, but apparently not....

If it in fact "so done", why did you feel the need to reply?

Quoting perezamberly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:56 PM

So, your saying that if for some reason your hubby cheated with some one who knew of you and your family....you would not hold her just as responsible as him? You would not hate her just as much as him for putting you and your kids through torment?

If it ever happens to me, and she happens to be aware of our reltationship/family. I WILL hate her just as much as him. He may have been the one who cheated, but she knew of the situation and slept with him anyway. So yeah, I would hold her just as responsible.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's ridiculous. The married person is to blame 100%.

Quoting MeganECox:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)