Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To all the "other women"

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Why do you get a thrill off of going after men who are married or in serious relationships?

How hard is it to find a man that is SINGLE?

How hard is it to end a "relationship" if you find out he has lied to you and is married/in a relationship?

Why do you believe he will "leave his wife" for you?

Why don't you see that if he cheats with you, chances are he will cheat on you also?

Why do some of you actually believe your NOT home wreckers? Are you seriously that delusional?

Why do you say, I dont think of the wife when im sleeping whith a married man?

How would you feel about women sleeping with your husband KNOWING he was married?

Would that make you think differently?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Replies (31-40):
mom2b116
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

when i found out the guy i was dating was married , i helped her bust his ass  

the look on is face was freaking priceless  

oh and i also gave her a copy of his e mails to take to court with her  when she filed for  a dirvorce 

AdellesMom
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Like I need your permission to do that. Rofl

Quoting Anonymous:

Belive what you want to

Quoting AdellesMom:

I'm still calling bull.

If you actually read the OP, you'd know that she's talking about women that KNOWINGLY sleep with married men.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why should I have too? Maybe op should not call ALL women that sleep with married men a home wecker!!!!! Ever think of that?

Quoting AdellesMom:

Bull. Why didn't you say that at first?

Quoting Anonymous:

Didnt know he was married til his wife showed up at my door.. Then I ENDED all ties with him. So before you call me a home wercker know the WHOLE STORY!!!!! Smh at STUPID PPL LIKE YOU

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok, how hard is it to END things whe you found out he was married?

Chew on THAT! And close your legs to marrid men!

Quoting Anonymous:

I didnt go lookin he found ME!!!!!!! So chew on that

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Its not "advice", its "commen sense".

Quoting Anonymous:

If only someone taught me that sooner....bad advide dude!

Quoting Anonymous:

Back up plan???

Thats NO back up plan! Seeking out married men for their money so they can ditch their kids to take care of yours is NO plan!

Thats called being a gold digger!

How about, go back to school and find a career that pays well? Thats a back up plan!

Quoting Anonymous:

It just happens you cant help who you fall in love with. Like I said in another post a girl always has to have a back up plan.

AdellesMom
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Bahahahahahaha!

That had to have been epic!
Quoting mom2b116:

oh and i also gave her a copy of his e mails to take to court with her  when she filed for  a dirvorce 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrssmitley1210
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:57 PM
My husband had a girlfriend during our separation. She rubbed it in my face. she also refused to accept that I was pregnant with his child and flipped when he went to see our son in the nicu. Petty as it is I rubbed it in her face when we got back together just like everyone knew we would.

Now I was technically the other women and I knew before we started dating but we were just friends when his divorece papers were served and stayed that way until after his first court date. I also worked with her brother and he told me she had no intention of being with him again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:57 PM
I have the BEST man on this planet!!!! Slut? Yes you are

Quoting AdellesMom:

No.

I know the kind of man I have. I trust him. Besides, I fulfill all of his sexual desires and needs. He has no reason to stray.

Maybe you should stop sleeping with married men an find a man that wil actually love and take care of you!

Even sluts deserve better than what they give themselves! :)

Quoting :

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Thats great, just if all "other women" were like you =)

Quoting mom2b116:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Your husband likes what I do with him. Does he call out my name when he is with you?
mom2b116
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 3:00 PM

oh it was , i set up the date had him meet me in a nice restaurant and right when he sat down with me his wife walked over   i thought he was going to have a heart attack , kind of hard to say he didn't do anything  when im sitting right there

Quoting AdellesMom:

Bahahahahahaha!

That had to have been epic!
Quoting mom2b116:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2012 at 3:00 PM

I didn't go after my guy. He came after me. He lied to me and everything. He made me look like a fool. I fell in love with him.

At first I didn't care that he was taken. I saw it thet he came after me. I just thought it ment he wanted me. He kept telling me how he is torn between 2 women.  

After awhile and after I met her I cared. I ended it right away. I am now married and so is he( to someone else). After he and his girl broke up he came to me but I couldnt take it and I knew I could never trust him. 

I will admit I still think about how hot we were together. 

ETA I didnt find out he was taken till about 3 months in. After I already fell hard for him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured