Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Okay so how many of you  have tried anal sex and how many of you love it or hate it I am wanting to try it and SO wants to but I am scared what can you tell me??

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 15, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Numbing lube is the best. I got ours at the local sex store.

shortcakes13
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 11:59 PM
I don't really mind every once and awhile...just start slow...lots of foreplay...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:03 AM

I had anal for years with my DH...until I pooped on him by accident.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Use the bathroom before and then wash up really good atleast you'll know your empty and then go slow very slow I promise you wont regret it

Quoting Anonymous:

Weve done it a couple times and i didnt really care for it. I just cant get over the feeling of having to shit!! Feels very awkward and im afraid i might actually shit lol alcohol does help a little lol i was a bit more relaxed that night

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I do it when I want something ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Fuck that noise
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:11 AM

I really like anal, not for an all the time thing, but maybe like 30% of the time... as long as my husband doesn't try to just charge in there and there's at least a little time spent prepping .. down there.. then it's fine, but if you just try to go straight in with no kind of anal foreplay then it's going to hurt even if you're plenty lubricated, and try not to be too scared or tense about it either because that can affect it too, if you do try it just try to relax and take it slow because it can be really fun if it's done right

Iron_Beauty
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:15 AM

We tried it a few times. It feels amazing if your doing it right, if you do it wrong it can be very painful though. (obviously!) Here are a few tips...

Make sure you are very riled up, super horny. (idk why but it helps)
Make sure you use plenty of lube, be generous about it!
Absolutely do not start out immidiatly with his dingus in your anus. Start with a finger, then two, then try it with a small dildo or some anal beads. Work your way up to it.

Take it SLOW. Don't let him get too excited the first time. If he does, it can go from fun to very painful and possibly dangerous in a heartbeat.
No back and forth between anal and vaginal. Thats a BIG NO NO. (ties into the last thing here...)

Above all, remember to make sure he wears protection. Not just for STD safety, but there is a lot of bacteria in there he can get a lot of infections from.

ilovettm
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Love it...lots of lube and let him use his finger first
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Only on special occasions.  And even then only if I am really horny.  Otherwise, I don't enjoy it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)