Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Okay so how many of you  have tried anal sex and how many of you love it or hate it I am wanting to try it and SO wants to but I am scared what can you tell me??

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Replies (31-40):
acanadianmomma
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:14 AM

We have done it, I really love it, he prefers vag more though which I thought was funny. 

Torienslilmama
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:15 AM
One huge word of advice...relax! if ur tense it hurts more...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:20 AM
Even if I got the lube & relaxation just right and it DIDN'T hurt... I'd be afraid of poo making an appearance.
Poop just doesn't get me in the mood.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:26 AM

I have tried it before - a long time ago - Not a huge fan then and probably wouldn't ever try it again.  Here's the problem - in a great big reality nutshell - No matter how much lube or how much foreplay...fingers, beads, plugs - whatever - putting anything in there is most likely going to not only hurt a bit but by virtue of the fact that it hurts, doesn't that mean it's damaging the very delicate tissue in that particular area??  And I don't know about any of you other mamas out there - but personally, after I had three children - 8 1/2lbs, 10lbs2oz, and 9 1/2lbs, I'm sorry but I have killer hemorrhoids and I can't even imagine how painful and potentially dangerous that activity might be.  For those reasons alone I can't help but to ask: Wasn't that meant to be a one-way, out-bound trail? Just sayin'...

Quoting LaughCryLive:

Do not use numbing gel! I'd it hurts you are doing it wrong and just damaging your hole!

SheciaBaby
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:28 AM
U need a patient partner it takes a while to get started... It hurts at first but after a minute everything tingles...it feels better than the vagina!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tressakim
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:35 AM

I hate it.  The whole crap falling out on the way to the bathroom thing kinda put me off, had issues for a couple hours last time I tried.  Plus it doesn't feel good at all.

But every woman is different.

There are instruction on line to slowly stretch things out so you don't hurt yourself or tear.  It doesn't hurt and you don't need numbing gel if you do it right.  And if your partner just wants to shove in and not work for it I'd say run away, that's just wrong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this
HATE it. My fiance and his buddy are fully convinced ALL women love it. If not, they should learn to tollerate it to please their men...yeah they are IDIOTS.
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:43 AM

Hurts too much for me.  My husband always like to joke around and say he is going to stick it up my butt, I tell him " you first" lol  We have a strange sense of humor.

numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:55 AM
Anal lube. After the initial shock wears off, it's not bad. Just relax.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Holztastic
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:58 AM

I have done it. It is not my favorite thing - not because it is painful or uncomfortable, but because it just doesn't hit the spot for me. I am not turned on by it. But if I am with someone who enjoys it and can do it correctly (because doing it wrong is what results in pain or discomfort), I will do it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)