Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I LOVE sex!! I mean, Im happiest if I get it every day! I will never turn down sex with my SO! If Im having a bad day, all I need is a good romp to make myself feel better! My SO has pinpointed that if I go 36 hours, I start getting frustrated! Hes just about right :)

It just make me feel so happy.... And wanted.... And sexy! It gives me an instant high that lasts all day! And if I dont get it for a couple days, I start feeling physically off. Like almost depressed. I need it like a drug!! :)
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:26 AM

You're lucky. After having my 3rd baby my sex drive went WAY down. I wish I felt like you do...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:32 AM
My SO and I have 4 kids between us and all under 3 years old. 3 live with us and one every other weekend. I am always exhausted but my sex drive just doesnt let up! Its always through the roof lol

Quoting DevinAnnesmom:

You're lucky. After having my 3rd baby my sex drive went WAY down. I wish I felt like you do...

DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Well, my last pregnancy was extremely difficult and I haven't really had a sex drive since I was about 6 months pregnant with him (he's 2 1/2 now). So, it was something about the pregnancy itself that changed my body chemistry and took it away :-( I bet your SO is a very happy man!! lol

Quoting Anonymous:

My SO and I have 4 kids between us and all under 3 years old. 3 live with us and one every other weekend. I am always exhausted but my sex drive just doesnt let up! Its always through the roof lol

Quoting DevinAnnesmom:

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:35 AM
I love sex too. I want it several times a day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:46 AM
I know the feeling. Both my kids were preemies with really hard pregnancies. I lost my sex drive for a while but it came back wanting to make up for lost time! Hahahaha...
And yes, pretty sure he's a happy man! My friend used to strip a loooong time ago and wants to teach me to pole dance. I could never do it publically, Im pretty conservative in public, but thought it would be fun and SO will probably like it :) So Im gonna learn :)

Quoting DevinAnnesmom:

Well, my last pregnancy was extremely difficult and I haven't really had a sex drive since I was about 6 months pregnant with him (he's 2 1/2 now). So, it was something about the pregnancy itself that changed my body chemistry and took it away :-( I bet your SO is a very happy man!! lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting DevinAnnesmom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Me too! SO used to please me oh 6 or 7 times before himself, cause once he goes, hes done! Lol...
Its it funny how people act like men are the only ones with strong sex drives? I think more women do but are afraid of being judged as a slut or something...

Quoting Mychele:

JackelineEllis
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:51 AM
I love sex too.

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:51 AM
I agree. Clearly I'm not ashamed. lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Me too! SO used to please me oh 6 or 7 times before himself, cause once he goes, hes done! Lol...

Its it funny how people act like men are the only ones with strong sex drives? I think more women do but are afraid of being judged as a slut or something...

Quoting Mychele:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN