Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Not so much a confession.....help?!

Posted by   + Show Post
I recently found out that I have a 2.3 inch (6 cm) cyst on my right ovary and that if I get pregnant it can cause a miscarriage and if it bursts it could make the chances of concieving much harder. My SO wants one more child as do I and he wants to ttc right now for fear of not being able to concieve in the future. However I don't ever want to experience a miscarriage I don't think I could handle the loss. I also want to go back to school and start my career before having anymore children. Anyway I believe it would be selfish to try knowing what I do but at the same time I don't want to miss the chance of having one more child. What do you ladies think?

Have you lost your mother or is she no longer apart of your life? Join Mothers without Moms. All are welcome!

www.cafemom.com/group/motherswithoutmoms

by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 3:05 AM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:00 AM

Quoting MeganECox:

Says the person who goes anon to call someone else a bitch on the freaking Internet..... Seriously?

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound like a total bitch and seem to get overly defensive everytime someone gives you a piece of advice you don't like. In my opinion I see two very prominent reasons for you not to try-- 1) You have no insurance, how are you going to pay for hospital bills? And 2) If you don't have money for this procedure you won't have enough money to raise another child.

And if I wasn't anon? What are you gunna do.. message me? Ohhhhhh, ouch. Get the fuck outta here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:01 AM

Quoting mamadismay:

Maybe you should try reading all the replies because I have happily take a lot of helpful advice. You anon bitches are a sad pathetic bunch.

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound like a total bitch and seem to get overly defensive everytime someone gives you a piece of advice you don't like. In my opinion I see two very prominent reasons for you not to try-- 1) You have no insurance, how are you going to pay for hospital bills? And 2) If you don't have money for this procedure you won't have enough money to raise another child.

Thank you for proving my point that much more on how much of a bitch you sound like :) 

mamadismay
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:03 AM
You're welcome.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamadismay:

Maybe you should try reading all the replies because I have happily take a lot of helpful advice. You anon bitches are a sad pathetic bunch.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you for proving my point that much more on how much of a bitch you sound like :) 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeganECox
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:06 AM
LOL I just see no point in actin all scared, going anon & calling someone names, not having the balls to show your identity when talking shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MeganECox:

Says the person who goes anon to call someone else a bitch on the freaking Internet..... Seriously?

Quoting Anonymous:

And if I wasn't anon? What are you gunna do.. message me? Ohhhhhh, ouch. Get the fuck outta here.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skylaelise12
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:10 AM

Quoting MeganECox:

LOL I just see no point in actin all scared, going anon & calling someone names, not having the balls to show your identity when talking shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MeganECox:

Quoting Anonymous:

Not anon anymore.. does it really change anything? No.

Also, read my original comment again, dipshit, I wasn't talking shit to her I said it's my opinion. Just like it's your opinion I'm talking shit.

Tinkerbellmama
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:12 AM

I had a cyst and it ruptured. It was 5cm after it ruptured (no way of knowing how big it was prior to rupturing). The doctor didn't mention anything about my chances of conceiving difficult.

If it does burst, prepare yourself for the worst pain of your life, much worse than labor.

My mom had a cyst that over took a full ovary and she had to have th entire ovary removed. This was about a year after I was born. My brother and sister are 13 months apart. She didn't have any trouble conceiving them.

I'd get a second opinion about the possible fertility issues. Ovarian cysts run in my family and no one has had fertility issues related to them.

MeganECox
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 5:44 AM
Congratulations on your balls dropping. :)

Quoting skylaelise12:

Quoting MeganECox:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MeganECox:

Quoting Anonymous:

Also, read my original comment again, dipshit, I wasn't talking shit to her I said it's my opinion. Just like it's your opinion I'm talking shit.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skylaelise12
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MeganECox:

Congratulations on your balls dropping. :)

Quoting skylaelise12:

Quoting MeganECox:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MeganECox:

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG like totally girl congrats on being such a bitch! :) Ok, I'm done now. Nice chatting though.

mamadismay
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Thank that is very reassuring.

Quoting Tinkerbellmama:

I had a cyst and it ruptured. It was 5cm after it ruptured (no way of knowing how big it was prior to rupturing). The doctor didn't mention anything about my chances of conceiving difficult.

If it does burst, prepare yourself for the worst pain of your life, much worse than labor.

My mom had a cyst that over took a full ovary and she had to have th entire ovary removed. This was about a year after I was born. My brother and sister are 13 months apart. She didn't have any trouble conceiving them.

I'd get a second opinion about the possible fertility issues. Ovarian cysts run in my family and no one has had fertility issues related to them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tinkerbellmama
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:50 PM

You're welcome.

Ovarian cysts are much more common than people believe. Each month your body makes one, and during ovulation that cyst ruptures. That's why some women feel a bit of pain with ovulation.

Quoting mamadismay:

Thank that is very reassuring.

Quoting Tinkerbellmama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)