Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does down there ever itch doing

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

That time of the month.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2012 at 5:01 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:56 AM
Bump
SarahsAMommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:59 AM

I use to. A couple days before and then like the first day during. I never thought it as odd haha. I also can get the burning when I pee before I start. But within a day of starting it normally goes away. It was annoying but at least I always knew I was about to start!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:01 AM
I have a bit of itching from the pads and tampons. They just irritate my skin.
ChaoticSoul
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:36 AM
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that calls my children boy/girl child ! Lol.

Quoting AnnieMcD:

My too, it's been happening since the beginning of puberty. 

Until I had the BoyChild my asscrack would itch like a motherfucker for a couple days before until the end of my cycle too. IDK what happened when I had my son, but at least that has stopped, thank the Gods above!

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Yes ma'am. I hate it with a passion. It starts a few days before and ends a couple days into my period. Its annoying as hell.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:23 AM
I went to get some cream. I was reading and it was saying the blood down there can cause the itching. But thanks ladies.
AlmostFamous
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Yes......started after 2nd DD was born, it's the worst thing ever! Gyno says its normal for some women....why me though! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Same here it makes me feel dirty. This started after I had my son.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:46 PM
I'm so glad I'm not alone
Everything you said, I deal with, too
I don't want to post under my name, though
Too embarrassed

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Mine just started...hmmm...like a couple years ago. It will sometimes even burn (tmi warning) around the hole and feel like its ripping :-/

I cant wait til i can see a doc. Ive sooo been wanting to post this for advice but was always to embarassed to.

Quoting AnnieMcD:

Until I had the BoyChild my asscrack would itch like a motherfucker for a couple days before until the end of my cycle too. IDK what happened when I had my son, but at least that has stopped, thank the Gods above!

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Yes ma'am. I hate it with a passion. It starts a few days before and ends a couple days into my period. Its annoying as hell.

mstkn.identity
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:10 PM
I cant wait til i can go to the doc.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm so glad I'm not alone

Everything you said, I deal with, too

I don't want to post under my name, though

Too embarrassed

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Mine just started...hmmm...like a couple years ago. It will sometimes even burn (tmi warning) around the hole and feel like its ripping :-/

I cant wait til i can see a doc. Ive sooo been wanting to post this for advice but was always to embarassed to.

Quoting AnnieMcD:

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes tampons would cause me to get all dried out because they were soaking up all my juices as well as the blood so I would get dry and itchy from that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured