Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wow really?!*edit*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

iv been staying at my brothers house for the last week since me and my bf are having problems well everyday when my nephew poops my brothers fiance throws him in the shower she doesnt wipe his butt whats so ever just lets him crawl into the bathroom and pulls off his diaper when the water is the right temp.....her excuse is "george got the wrong wipes so i dont want my ds's butt to start bleeding it already happened on monday im not gonna let him suffer because they didnt have to right wipes at the store"

to me its a bullshit excuse, if they dont have the right wipes for my dd and ds i just grab something else if it gives them a rash i just put butt cream on it i dont throw my kids into the shower every single time they poop

wwyt if your soon to be sil did this for a week straight

this baby is getting a bath 2-3 times a day and one right before bed where they wash his hair and use more soap on him, they only have one bathroom and i havent seen her clean the shower after throwing him in there either, thats my problem

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Move out on your own. There problem solved.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Still not your business!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Does he have a skin condition? If not, then, it's not hurting him. Either way, it's NOT your business!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I have done that MANY times with my kids! I have a hand held shower head and sometimes when the poop is extra messy or runny I will just hose them off instead of using tons of wipes to attempt to clean it. They get cleaner that way anyway.i think you should shut up and MYOB! It's not your kid and she's not hurting him.

ding this he gets a bath 2-3 times a day thats not good for babies

he has really dry skin and iv never seen her put lotion on him after the showers either

he's my nephew its always going to be my business

IWannaLoveAgain
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

When DS2 was little, someone got him Luvs brand diapers for my baby shower- I was a huge believer in Luvs bc thats what DS1 wore for ever.. however when I put them on him, he IMMEDIATELY got a rash. I didn't know if it was the diapers or what it was.. so we used about half the pack until he was taking a baking soda bath everynight because of poor little bottom was HORRIBLE. :(

If the wipes do half the damage that DS2 had from the Luvs, then hell you I'd use the shower instead of the wipes. Who cares as long as his bottom is fresh and clean. If they dont have enough money to go buy new wipes, and you have such a problem with it- then go buy them more, or go back home so you dont have to see it..

raegan1221
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Eww but not my issue. Everyone is different.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:22 PM
If it bothers you do much why don't you go buy some wipes for her
Sweets27
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Well at least she doesnt let her child sit in a shitty diaper! I put my ds in the shower if he poops and its really messy. You can always be a helpful soon to be sil and ask her what type of wipes she needs and go buy them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltyalley1227
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this
As long as he's getting clean, it's her prerogative if she wants to do all that work instead of just buying some wipes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:23 PM

This is also a prime example of when letting someone come stay with you is a bad idea. They bash you and act superior. You may not be doing it to her face, but that is worse in my opinion. I've been in your brothers fiancees' shoes before...except the person I let into my home thought I should spank my child for every little thing he did and also said he was a brat that would never do well in school and that he should just be homeschooled. (this was all about my son, who was 2 years old at the time I let her stay with us) Needless to say, we don't mind bragging about our straight A, 10 year old student who has NEVER been in trouble at school. 

Bottom line, mind your business and be grateful you have somewhere to stay. 

MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Quoting jas_momof2:

Exactly - what difference does it make to you what she does??  She's not letting the kid sit in it, she's cleaning him... 

Quoting cocoroo:

Not my house, not my kid, not my problem.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

If he has really sensitive skin she is probably doing the best thing for him.

Her kid, her choice

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN