Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Your Sexual Appetite

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you get enough?  Do they want it all the time and you could care less?  Do you have sex more than 3 times a week?  Do they satisfy you?  Is your partner the best lay you've ever had?

Do tell...

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Replies (11-17):
ShesALady
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 3:58 PM
I'm more sexual then my Dh. He works long hours so he's tired and would rather sleep. He is really good at it though. So that makes up for it. We only have sex 3-4 times a month :( I'd prefer 3-4 times a week
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 16, 2012 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Hubby wants it all the time & I could care less... He is nowhere close to the best I've been with - maybe that has something to do with why I could care less about sex with him... He's always satisfied, I haven't been in years...
:(

I find this sad

jomofunmom
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 3:59 PM

my husband is usually gone about 4 days in a row every week.  time he gets here i'm starved and he's ready to leave when it comes time.  LOL! I have the bigger appetite but i don't think he's really complaining. :)

MrsRinehart2010

We have sex every day some some time 2-3 times if we can fit it in but atleas once a day. we hav ea very healthy sex life we are both happy with our sex life!

Santina25
I want it all the time and I do get enough :)
We have sex around 5-10 times a week! I always get satisfied and dh is amazing!!! I'm a very lucky lady :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EleshiaD
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I sell a fantastic supplement that is all natural that will make you and your man want it!!!   Confianza!  I've been feeding it to my husband and it works!!!  He is satisfying but so tired because of his job!  He loves it!  I love it!  $25 dollars well spent!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:02 PM
I do not get enough. Maybe once a week if Im lucky. He is the perfect size. When I get sex, I've waited so long it doesn't take long to satisfy me. So I guess his BS technique works. I could go every day. But mostly I just want him to compromise. 2-3 times a week would be excellent! Im 20, hes 30.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN