Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Boys and mom nudity...

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 6:52 PM
  • 123 Replies
I am curious.... For those who have boys (even those who don't but have an opinion on the matter)... How old was your DS the last time you were nude around him? AND/OR how old is too old for your boys to see you in your under garments?

Side note: My friend has a 9 year old and he sees her all the time in her bra. I have never commented to her but I have a 10 year old and I can't remember the last time he saw me in my bra or nude for that matter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mitchiesgirl
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Bumpity bumpty bump bump bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
singlemom1208
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:06 PM
2 moms liked this

mine is 3 and sees me naked every morning. he's always trying to bust in on my shower. lol

mishamama
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:07 PM
I can't remember my mom ever being naked around me or my brothers when we were kids... I have 2 dds who are under 3, and I bathe them with me, as soon as dd1 is at school age I will probably stop though... same would go for if I had a son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:07 PM
16 moms liked this
I grew up in a naked family. I still see my mom naked and I'm 25, she sees me naked, she sees my brother naked (sometimes, not constantly) and he sees her naked (again not constantly). Honestly I see nothing wrong with it. If my brother and I ever have an issue with our body, we've never been shy to show her and ask if we needed to no matter how personal and I appreciate that. We were taught our bodies are not shameful.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Bump!
missamanda86
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:09 PM

My boy is almost 3 and i cant even go pee without him following me (maybe thats my fault for takin him with me anytime i peed when we were PT him lol) and he always wants to be in the bathroom when im bathing...i dunno, he doesnt know the difference yet, but when he does that'll be the end

_diva_
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Well I would like for it to have been a year or so ago. He is 5 but he thinks its hilarious to bust up in the bathroom while I'm in the tub. Of course I holler get out and cover up. He got a good talking to from his daddy so maybe it won't happen anymore
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2ljh
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:10 PM
3 moms liked this
DS is almost five and still sees me nude. I don't care as long as he doesn't. I don't care about him seeing me in my undergarments either. Hell, DH is 29 and has still seen his parents, at times, in undergarments. It's more than women wear to the beach.
Anyhow, in my home it will not be ok when my son decides it is not ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautifulmom513
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:14 PM

my son is 9 years old. its been quite a few years since he has seen me completely nude. however he still occasionally sees me in my bra and underwear but not very often. just when I am running thru getting dressed. he use to it. doesn't bother him any.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:16 PM

My daughter is 12 and my son is 5 and they still see my naked. They don't think anything of it and neither do I.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)