Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hometown murders ***UPDATE***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 374 Replies
2 moms liked this

Idk if this has been done yet but lets hear your local hometown murders. I got 3 major ones.

4 yrs ago one of my hs classmates was mutilated into little tiny pieces by one of my friend's next door neighbor in his basement.

About 2 yrs ago one of the young moms from my sons daycare was murdered by her bf and then he shot himself as well she left behind a 3 yr old little girl.

About a year ago my xbf from middle school murderers another old classmate of mine by shooting him at gun point.

These are the ones that i find the most interesting because i knew these people.

Lets hear other stories!!!

Update***04/18/12

This is so crazy I just heard the news my friend since I was 8yrs old was just shot to death last night. It's so crazy he was shot in front of his house. I really don't know how to feel anymore ! they still dont know who did it ,but hopefully we will soon! 

Update 2** they found out who killed him, apparently he was out to rob some drug dealer and the drug dealer shot him to death and he died almost instantely. The drug dealer fled and they have yet to find him.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2ameira
by captain underpants on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Bump. I only know of one serial killer from the 70s we live in a small "rich and old people" town.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:03 PM
2 moms liked this
I live in a major city, there are murders damn near everyday.
SueDNym
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:03 PM

There is an unsolved triple murder in my home town.  My mother and older brother were questioned several times by police as they were the last ones to see the women alive, and, so, a lot of tipsters called in w/ info about my brother's car.  My relatives were never "persons of interest", but the police figure the women were killed less than 1/2 an hour after my mom and brother saw them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Wow really? How long ago was this?

Quoting SueDNym:

There is an unsolved triple murder in my home town.  My mother and older brother were questioned several times by police as they were the last ones to see the women alive, and, so, a lot of tipsters called in w/ info about my brother's car.  My relatives were never "persons of interest", but the police figure the women were killed less than 1/2 an hour after my mom and brother saw them.

motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:05 PM
The only one I could find was from 2 years ago when two twin girls killed their mother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wydowness
by Kusabi on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:06 PM
People die everyday where I live
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:07 PM

About 12yrs ago a man kidnapped, raped, murdered a 16yo girl. Her body was found in a barn 3 miles from our house. 8yrs ago a manbeat his wife to death with a butcher knife. About 3 months ago someone bound, gagged and shot a wheelchair bound neighbor and his daughter. 2 weeks ago it happened again to another couple here in town. Very small town so you know everyone in it

greenmommie83
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Last year a Lawschool student was murdered and decapitated by a fellow student who lived in the same building. He chopped her up and put her body parts in a trashcan outside of te apartment complex. About a month ago a 19yg was stabbed. She was at the house of an old classmate who is best friends with my cousin. The classmate says that she committed suicide but I totally think he did it. It hasn't came out in the news that he did it but he is in jail right now for reasons unknown to the public.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:08 PM
How old were they?

Quoting motherslove82:

The only one I could find was from 2 years ago when two twin girls killed their mother.

Aslen
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
while I cannot speak to specific murders, my hometown was also the hometown of timothy mcveigh and john walsh. Talk about opposite ends of the crime spectrum!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)