Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For all you that say "leave him"

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
If you've never been cheated on by your husband in all fairness you can't say "divorce him". Unless you have personally been in that situation you don't know how you would handle it. I was one of those who said I'd leave him if he ever cheated and he did and I stayed. Not because I was afraid to be alone or to keep my kids dad close, I stayed because I LOVE HIM!!! I learned that day to not be so quick to tell people to divorce because it's not that easy. Especially if you love someone, we all make mistakes and it's what we do with those lessons that make us better. Maybe next time you jump to tell a women to leave her husband you should think about what YOU would do IF you truly LOVE him. I don't regret for one instant about loving him and staying with him. We are a better couple now than we have been in years.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Replies (81-84):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:06 AM
I don't know what I would do. My ex husband cheated, I stayed, and then it kept happening. I left. I'm engaged now, he's the absolute love of my life...I would be destroyed if he cheated. I wouldn't be able to trust him...I don't know if I could stay, but I don't know if I could leave.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:01 PM

thats great sweety just remember his dick fucking that cute little pussy of hers as you suck his dick.

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:10 PM

I disgaree. I dont need to be in that situation to know what to do, because I already know myself well enough to know that it would just end badly if I did stay. No matter how much I may love him, he would never gain my trust back, I would feel like a parent and not a partner because I would constatly be checking up on him, and I know, that I would never let it go. Every fight we have, it would be brought up. Every time something didn't go my way, it would be brought it. There is just no way that I could stay with someone who hurt me that badly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:37 PM

You know I don't understand people like you...total bitches!!! I sure as hell hope you are a better woman in real life than online, it takes balls to bash online and I feel bad for those around you in person if you're the same way. You can say all you want and it won't matter to me, I have made my decisions and I am happy with those choices. I am a happy content person and it's going to take more than someone like you to bring me down. I get so sick of people like you that think your opinion matters. I was speaking about all the women I see on here get bashed and other peoples own personal choices in my original post and aiming it specifically at people like you, heartless, inconsiderate, rude, disrespectful women. But anyways, thank you for your input and please make sure you wash your mouth out before you kiss your kids goodnight, I'd sure hate for them to develop some of your nastiness.

Quoting Anonymous:

thats great sweety just remember his dick fucking that cute little pussy of hers as you suck his dick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)