Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

We just asked our threesome partner to become our sister wife in our marriage

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

After long long thought. I have known her 10 years. We are two peas in a pod, strong when the other is weak and etc. She is perfect and rounds out our marriage very well. Oh not like next to godly perfect. she can be a total slob and talks non-stop about certain topics. BUT she is fabulous with us, fabulous with our son, and fits in with our household like CLICK right in to place. She has been here 12 weeks now and I hope she says yes. 

I am not a troll. I was a bit shy to state that I am couponluv72 or Sati as some know you. sorry for the confustion

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Replies (421-430):
Cara5
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Because OBVIOUSLY poly is a walk in the park, and thats what people do when they are too lazy to do the hard work that a relationship with one other person requires, right?  

LMFAO at some of the people on here :P

Quoting amanda_mom89:

I don't understand your rant. And I think you have a misunderstanding of poly relationships.

There is a lot of hard work involved. It is not an orgy free-for-all. We don't switch in and out when things go wrong. We work together and communicate as a team.

I can't speak for every poly relationship of course.

I'm curious where you are getting your information on children raised in polyamorous/polygamous homes.

While there are definitely good things about poly, we also deal with many of the same issues monogamous couple work through as well as issues they don't.

The biggest difference I see is that we have to let go of jealousy and insecurities. A lot of monogamous women (NOT all) wear jealousy as a badge of pride or at the very least as something that can't be minimized or worked through altogether.

I can tell that poly relationships anger you. Why is that? I hope I cleared some things up for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

There is so way in HELL I would EVER let another woman touch my husband in a way that I would touch him. My marraige is between ME and HIM and thats the only way I believe it should be. I dont understand women who allow other women to screw their husbands. I really dont care how much 'love' and 'passion' you want to throw in there. Dreamland is not reality and the more we make it so on earth is the more screwed up our children eventually turn out. Angry, criminally bound children are raised from homes where all they can do is screw someone else if they dont feel satisfied with just one person...Why not just have 5 wives? Why stop at one? It doesn't teach our kids to work harder in your relationship, go through the long haul...even keep your man attached to loving and screwing YOU only...yeah its work...thats what a marraige is...not a WWE wrestling match where if you dont feel like it you can tap out a team member...Rant over.

Lauren & Cara MOMS of SIX great kids!!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 17, 2012 at 5:21 PM

*giggle*

Quoting Cara5:

Because OBVIOUSLY poly is a walk in the park, and thats what people do when they are too lazy to do the hard work that a relationship with one other person requires, right?  

LMFAO at some of the people on here :P

Quoting amanda_mom89:

I don't understand your rant. And I think you have a misunderstanding of poly relationships.

There is a lot of hard work involved. It is not an orgy free-for-all. We don't switch in and out when things go wrong. We work together and communicate as a team.

I can't speak for every poly relationship of course.

I'm curious where you are getting your information on children raised in polyamorous/polygamous homes.

While there are definitely good things about poly, we also deal with many of the same issues monogamous couple work through as well as issues they don't.

The biggest difference I see is that we have to let go of jealousy and insecurities. A lot of monogamous women (NOT all) wear jealousy as a badge of pride or at the very least as something that can't be minimized or worked through altogether.

I can tell that poly relationships anger you. Why is that? I hope I cleared some things up for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

There is so way in HELL I would EVER let another woman touch my husband in a way that I would touch him. My marraige is between ME and HIM and thats the only way I believe it should be. I dont understand women who allow other women to screw their husbands. I really dont care how much 'love' and 'passion' you want to throw in there. Dreamland is not reality and the more we make it so on earth is the more screwed up our children eventually turn out. Angry, criminally bound children are raised from homes where all they can do is screw someone else if they dont feel satisfied with just one person...Why not just have 5 wives? Why stop at one? It doesn't teach our kids to work harder in your relationship, go through the long haul...even keep your man attached to loving and screwing YOU only...yeah its work...thats what a marraige is...not a WWE wrestling match where if you dont feel like it you can tap out a team member...Rant over.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 17, 2012 at 5:21 PM

maybe her husband is cheating, maybe he doesnt want a harpie for a wife anymore? who knows why she is so angry and bitter

PortiaRose
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Couponluv! Wow! Never woulda guessed it...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 47 on Apr. 17, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Is this a religious thing? Seems more like a fad these days..
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 17, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

nope not at all. she is pagan, my husband is agnostic, i am christian. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 47 on Apr. 17, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Didn't it start out as a religious thing? I'm not very informed on this subject. I still think that since sister wives came on, it's became more of a fad or maybe becoming more socially exceptable??

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Jeckyls-mommy
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Whhats a sister wife?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 17, 2012 at 5:35 PM

i have no clue. not for us is all i know. we just use the phrase sister wife because it best explains the love and emotion/trust. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Didn't it start out as a religious thing? I'm not very informed on this subject. I still think that since sister wives came on, it's became more of a fad or maybe becoming more socially exceptable??

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 17, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Quoting Jeckyls-mommy:

Whhats a sister wife?

she is the sister of my heart. I want her to be a wife to my husband in all ways but legal since the law does not allwo it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)