Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I almost punched an 8 year old

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My friend and I took our children to the park for a picnic on a Saturday. Of course the park was crowded but I didn't care. My DD is 2 so of course I was behind her everywhere she went. Anyway........she loves this 1 slide so she kept getting on it, but I made sure she waited her turn is anyone else got to it first. So it's finally her turn so she starts walking up the steps and this 8 or 9 year old comes out of nowhere almost pushes her off and he's trying to move her feet out the way so he can get by. I said, "Ohhhh no. Your gonna have to wait." Before he had the chance to try and go again I put my arm up behind my daughter, blocking him from going any further. I stared at him and said, "move." So he gets off the steps and says to me, " I'm not scared of you lady." He then goes over to his friends and starts telling them about what happened and he's pointing at me and they're all staring at me. So then I turn and give them my "I don't give a fuck" face. I guarantee you, if he would have tried to get back up those steps and push my daughter out the way he would have been on the ground and I would have regretted nothing.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Replies (51-60):
MeganECox
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Makes me wonder where the hell that kids parents were? My son is 9 years old & I don't let him run the playground alone. I would have reacted the same way you did here, however if he continued to behave that way, I'd have seeked out his parents vs wanting to knock him to the ground. 

& yes he was scared of you, that's why the brat walked away & went to his GROUP of friends. Little turd! 

StephG718
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this

My guess is that you have to be at least a little bit ashamed of it, or you wouldn't post anon. Most people post anon bc its not something they want everyone on here to associate with their sn.

happynugget6
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:11 PM
All I can say is, wow

Quoting samara_love33:

I don't think you were wrong at all...when I was pregnant with my daughter my younger sister who is 8 years younger than me got mad at me for sitting on the couch so she threw a book at me and hit me on my stomach...pregnant and all I whipped her ass for it than last year she kicked me in my stomach I was pregnant again she was mad over something else dumb so I beat the shit out of her she picked up my daughters chair and tried to busy me upside my head I tried to murder her if nobody was in there I probably would have she got off lucky that day and yes everytime I was pregnant I was legal age she still isn't legal but my motto is if you can step to me like you grown im going to whip your ass like you grown

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh I did lose it on the bitch, I do not remember exactly what all was said, this was 8 years ago.  I do remember telling her that she needed to learn to be a parent

Quoting Hutersmom:

Omg I might have lost it... Sometimes I wish I wasn't at the park just the two of us for the moms like that... What is wrong with you that would be like my fat ass running up the slide and kicking your kid in the fucking face... Would you still be so calm...

Quoting melakay1981:

I got into a very heated argument with a mom at the playground over that.  My daughter who was 2 at the time came down the slide and a little boy about 8 was running up the slide ( he was running from his mom because he did not want to leave) and ended up kicking my daughter in the head.  While I was holding her because she was crying the mom looked at me and said I was overreacting and I just needed to knock it off because it was making her son feel bad. 

Quoting Hutersmom:

I'm with you if there parent won't correct their behavior I will I never but hands on them unless my ds is in immediate danger (ex: the large older boy that decided he was going to run up the slide while my 2yo was coming downjust a hand on his sholder and a you know better use the stairs)I'm not afraid to tell a kid that they are being to rough or to play on the olderkids playset cause they might hurt a little one. I'm not scared to tell a parent that you need to keep an eye on your kid cause if he hurts mine we will have a issue. The problem isn't the mom protecting her kid its the brat who's mom is to busy texting or chating w/ her bff to correct them.

msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:11 PM
How did she attack him exactly? And she must've not done that great of a job considering he told her "I'm not scared of you lady" lol

Quoting Winds-Of-Change:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:12 PM

I have a ten year old son and if he did that to a toddler, his ass would be leaving that park. He is old enough to know better and watch out for younger children. 

Quoting StephG718:

When your talking about an eight year old, the word child doesn't go in quotation marks, you moron. An eight year old is, in fact, a child. You have some serious anger issues. Next time it crosses your little pea brain to hit a CHILD, why don't you take into consideration that child abuse = jail time. Is that honestly worth being away from the child you are trying to protect?

Idk why the hell I'm even wasting time trying to get this concept through the woman's head who feels high and mighty for bullying an eight year old..smh

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep sure does. Especially if that "child" who is clearly old enough to know what he or she is doing is wrong. Sorry, but I'm going to protect my toddler.

Quoting StephG718:

Mother of the year right here people!

Seriously, I understand getting pissed at the bigger kid. But why not tell his mom? Does is make you feel good to bully and CHILD? Please, grow up.

samara_love33
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:13 PM
She was wrong and got what she deserved you don't hurt me or my children

Quoting happynugget6:

All I can say is, wow

Quoting samara_love33:

I don't think you were wrong at all...when I was pregnant with my daughter my younger sister who is 8 years younger than me got mad at me for sitting on the couch so she threw a book at me and hit me on my stomach...pregnant and all I whipped her ass for it than last year she kicked me in my stomach I was pregnant again she was mad over something else dumb so I beat the shit out of her she picked up my daughters chair and tried to busy me upside my head I tried to murder her if nobody was in there I probably would have she got off lucky that day and yes everytime I was pregnant I was legal age she still isn't legal but my motto is if you can step to me like you grown im going to whip your ass like you grown

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Like I said before to a similar comment I sure do feel high and mighty. And????? I don't know why your trying to explain this either especially when I don't care & I would do it all over again if I HAD to.

Quoting StephG718:

When your talking about an eight year old, the word child doesn't go in quotation marks, you moron. An eight year old is, in fact, a child. You have some serious anger issues. Next time it crosses your little pea brain to hit a CHILD, why don't you take into consideration that child abuse = jail time. Is that honestly worth being away from the child you are trying to protect?

Idk why the hell I'm even wasting time trying to get this concept through the woman's head who feels high and mighty for bullying an eight year old..smh

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep sure does. Especially if that "child" who is clearly old enough to know what he or she is doing is wrong. Sorry, but I'm going to protect my toddler.

Quoting StephG718:

Mother of the year right here people!

Seriously, I understand getting pissed at the bigger kid. But why not tell his mom? Does is make you feel good to bully and CHILD? Please, grow up.

Irenesmommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this

essentially it's the same thing but correcting sounds better LOL

Quoting msalice_21:

Correcting was a far better word lol! Thank you!

Quoting Irenesmommy:

monkeymom1104
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:14 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)