Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

orgasm without ever touching it? (tmi sex)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My bf and I were making out earlier and he was just going to town on my nipples. It was nice, but after about 5 min I was like ok, I'm over it now. He said that he was trying to get me off without touching "it" ( his words lol) I asked him what he was talking about and he said he had heard of people having orgasms through nipple stimulation or finger or toe sucking. I've never heard of this.... Can any of you do it? If you can, is it as good as a "normal" orgasm?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 18, 2012 at 1:07 AM
Replies (21-30):
purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Yep I can do it. Totally possible and just as good as a regular orgasm.

TERRIDAWN
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Yes, I have, it is not a strong O and I enjoyed it very much!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 18, 2012 at 8:02 AM
I think it's equally good but different. With a clitoral orgasm I feel like the pleasure moves up and shots out my head and with a nipple or other erogenous zone orgasm (I can get off having my thighs stroked) it feels like a bubble building in my belly which pops. I prefer the second because the first is more explosive and leaves me sweaty and agitated but the second is more of a release and it leaves me contented. I can also orgasm by just thinking about it but that just leaves me hungry for real sex.
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 8:03 AM
I've heard of it. And it does really turn me on but not enough to get me off
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:23 AM
That's how I was . I really liked it and I got crazy horny, but no where near getting off.

Quoting lovelove211:

I've heard of it. And it does really turn me on but not enough to get me off

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:25 AM

I do!, my dh can make my O by touching my breasts and kissing me deeply!  He is AMAZING!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:26 AM
That's what I was thinking!

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok now that would be awesome lol.

Quoting Holztastic:

I can climax with ONE word. It takes training and conditioning, but when I was with my STBX, BDSM was a huge part of our relationship. He trained me to orgasm on command, with the word "release." All he had to do was say the word, not even touch me. As a matter of fact, he caused me to orgasm several times from across the country over Skype.

And yep, it was as good as a normal orgasm.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Quoting Holztastic:

I can climax with ONE word. It takes training and conditioning, but when I was with my STBX, BDSM was a huge part of our relationship. He trained me to orgasm on command, with the word "release." All he had to do was say the word, not even touch me. As a matter of fact, he caused me to orgasm several times from across the country over Skype.

And yep, it was as good as a normal orgasm.

So how does that work?

whitedaisies
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:32 AM

i have from sexting : )

natdsstr
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:32 AM
I have o'd from hubby's breath on my back
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)