Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dont want this baby.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 70 Replies
Im 6 weeks pregnent, it was an accident. By loser "bf" and I have been off and on for 8 months, I keep leaving him bc hes a piece of shit but falling week and taking him back. Anyways, he knows im pg, he dont work, and is 100% irresposable. I already have 1 dd and honestly I am in absolute no position to have or raise another baby alone. Truthfully, I want to keep the baby, but I know its not the best option, its hard gor me to accept though. "bf" jumps from friend to friend stayin on couches and partying. Before anyone assumes, bo I am/was nothing like him but for some reason fell for him. So, my question is I am seriously considering adoption he says he wants to keep the baby but truthfully I dont ever see him growing up. Do I need his consent to give the baby up. I have no intention of telling doctor appts or when I go into labor im done wit him, I dont want him anywhere near my baby. Im sure I will probably get bashed but I truely just need more info on adoption.

Sorry for any misspells im mobile.

Eta: I dont believe in abortion for myself, I did consider when I first found out but quickly decided there was.no way I could go through with it.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Anyone??
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Tell him you had a miscarriage. Tell the docs it was a drunken gangbang. Idk. I'm pretty sure he has rights..
ffpm10
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:21 AM
Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:21 AM
Oh Boy....
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:21 AM
3 moms liked this

I don't know but seems like adoption might be the best answer. I will bump for you. 

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:21 AM

BUMP!

Miss-B
by ‚ô•Divalicious‚ô• on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Set up an adoption if that is your choice and don't tell anyone the fathers information, but even if he fights it he has nothing to support the child. The adoption would take place in a hospital setting and he likely won't know it when it happens. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:23 AM
I think so to, I know him and he will be no good for the baby, hes just not ready to grow up, but he wont give up rights.

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

I don't know but seems like adoption might be the best answer. I will bump for you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)