Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you WANT s-e-x? (poll for moms ages 25-28 with 2+ children)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

Poll

Question: How often do you WANT sex?

Options:

once or more per DAY

every 2-3 days

every 4-7 days

once every 2 weeks

once every 3 weeks

once a month

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 71

View Results

My DH thinks I'm like an 80 y.o. woman because of how rarely I want to have sex. I'm 25 years old with 4 kids (ages 6,5,2 and 5 months).
Sex to me is a chore... and I feel bad about that. I WANT to want to have sex... but I just DON'T FEEL LIKE IT.

Am I alone?

(I'm asking for moms around my age because he thinks that at my age, I should be wanting it more often).

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tifferie
by A$$tastic on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:31 AM
I want it all the time. But dh is old and exhausted when he gets home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:31 AM
I want sex daily. I have two kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:32 AM
I am 31. I want sex daily. We have 3 kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:33 AM

It's like clock-work. I want it every two days most of the time. I could do it daily, but I usually start getting the urge every two days. I'm 22. Although age isn't usually a big factor in determining sex drive. It's probably one of the smallest factors, actually. 

T-Rentsmommy06
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:33 AM
In a couple months I will be 24 and I have two boys. I want it daily or more. However, I really think after my boys I had an inbalance, because I felt more like you. Then I had my surro baby girl and she put my sex drive back to where it was prior to my babies. Maybe look into it??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandella79
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:33 AM

25-28 w/ two kids? That is a very specific demographic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:34 AM
I am like you, after a busy day of running around, cleaning up after kids and getting everything else done, I just don't feel like it. I also had health issues, so by the end of the day I am wiped out. It's. It that I never want it. I am just so tired.
twrwifey
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:34 AM

I'm 27 with a 5 and 3 year old and am 26 weeks pregnant. If I could I would have sex several times a day. My dh is gone for 3 months and only home for 7 days though so on those 7 days we go at like rabbits. If our living situation was normal we'd probably have sex once a day or every other day. When I'm not pregnant I want it even more.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Well I just turned 29 and have 2 kids. Ages 8 and 2. Sex is a chore to me too, I would rather give a bj once in a while honestly...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:36 AM
I too am like you, I have 2 kids, (10 & 3)
After taking care of the house, the cooking, the cleaning, the shopping and everything else, sex is a distant priority or even craving.
It doesn't really bother me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)