Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

toddlers and swim suits

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:00 AM
  • 71 Replies

is this really so bad? shes almost 4 and i think there cute, she picked them out last summer and still fits them. but a friend of my husbands saw it (i tagged him in the pic) and said that she might as well be a stripper O_O wtf

pic one is the one he commented on and the other one he told hubs to take down becasue its just as bad...

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
macksmom716
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:02 AM
I think there cute. My dd has ones that are just like it. I would just be careful about posting the pics on fb, and if your going to don't tag people because then others whom you don't know could see them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Not my taste. But not stripper. My DD will have 1 piece suits until puberty.

(and before anyone asks. My DS had one piece suits -that looked like shorts connected to shorts- while potty training. It's not THAT hard to remove)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:02 AM

She's darling! And I'm not a huge fan of bikinis for little ones, but hers aren't skimpy at all. She looks adorable and little, just as she should.

SimplyErathy
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:03 AM

sad but yea. i have my fb on total lock down, you cant even serch for me lol but i dont know how hubs has his and he has people on there i dont know 

Quoting macksmom716:

I think there cute. My dd has ones that are just like it. I would just be careful about posting the pics on fb, and if your going to don't tag people because then others whom you don't know could see them.

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:03 AM

I don't see anything wrong with them

Kandiface
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:04 AM
She is too cute! She doesn't look like a stripper, but why are you tagging him in pics? Others can see the pictures of people tagged and there are tons of pedo creeps on Fb!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
indy.mama

I think she looks adorable, especially in that second pic, she looks like a little doll <3 BUT, I would take her out to public swimming places in a one piece, only because pedophiles are EVERYWHERE

SimplyErathy

really im not a fan of the string bakini's but i felt these were ok becasue they show like 2" or so more then a one peice lol she wants a hello kitty one she saw the other day and its the same as these. growing up i hated one peices and always went for the mid top with boy shorts lol

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

She's darling! And I'm not a huge fan of bikinis for little ones, but hers aren't skimpy at all. She looks adorable and little, just as she should.

Jeckyls-mommy
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:05 AM
i think its cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SaraSnider
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Not bad at all. Idk if i will let my dd wear those when she gets that age but she is going to be a year so im getting her a sun protective/swim tee shirt and shorts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)