Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want my BOSS!!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

Yup.. I said it!

honestly he use to be my boss. But because i needed a diff schedule i had to leave :-( Best boss I' have ever had. for no reason other then he was just a nice guy funny and made going to work easier everyone loved him and working for him, and yes because of all that i had a lil fantasy crush on him!

So I would fantisize knowing i would never actually do any of them. One he was my boss, and two he was married!!!!!! So i knew id keep those thoughts to myself n be happy and satisfied with that much.

and I was!!! .... until after i left that job and he msgd me threw a txt... and one thing led to another until he admitted that while i was working for him he had lil fantasies about me and the fact that i was his secretary...

Add in that yes I know he's still married but they are seperated... and I know I never wanted to ever be the other woman... we had started txting alot and talking about things... sexting or w/e its called... and recently he brought up meeting up. and actually doing something about everything we have said to eachother. Honestly ... i really want to ... i definately want him... but i wont... yes i know im an asshole and a cunt for everything ive already said BUT i wont go any farther. if he goes threw and gets a divorce then hell yeah i am totally up for a marathon in a hotel room for a couple of days! he turns me on soooo easily!!!!

Yes I met his wife ONE TIME!!!!!! and I was even friendly with one of his family members who i worked with at a diff time. and yes I am single!!!

But I want him SOOOOOO F**king BAD!!!! he is smart and sexy and soooo willing.... !!!!

OKay So I know your gonna bash so have at it I just HAD to get that off my chest and now that i did Im gonna go and have my lil fantasies!!! lol 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I say go for it...you only live once you know
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:43 AM
How do you KNOW he is separated? Just by him texting it to you? He could be lying about it to get you in bed.
BekahBrownEyes
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:45 AM

*Backs away from post*  I am not touching this one. tsk tsk

iluv2meow
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:48 AM
1 mom liked this

put your right foot in put your right foot out, put your right foot in, do the humpty humpy and turn yourself around....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you KNOW he is separated? Just by him texting it to you? He could be lying about it to get you in bed.

I know because his family member was talking to me and a few others and let it slip. as well as he told me. that family member does NOT have a clue that  he and i talk like this. either way i know it wont go anywhere besides a fantasy type fling but... honestly im okay with that.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this

hey, if you can, you can. do it

numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:01 AM
Go for it. Lol go hump his brains out! ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:05 AM
Yolo. Do it. Or you will regret it.
MYBABYANDI
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:10 AM
Nike
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:12 AM
Be careful with that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)