Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you have only been with one person.

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:50 AM
  • 33 Replies
1 mom liked this
Why is it that people think if you have only had one sexual partner then you are a prude and inexperienced? I have heard it many times and I just don't understand it.

I can tell you I am in no way a prude and hell practice makes perfect right. Just because I have only been with my df does not mean I am boring and we have not tried different things.
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
champagne_rose
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:53 AM
1 mom liked this

YEP

I have only been with dh but doesn't make me a prude either.

Ber-Lynn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:55 AM
Quoting champagne_rose:

YEP

Have you heard other people say it before too? I think its funny every time I do.
GomezMami2908
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:55 AM
3 moms liked this

I have been with more than one, but I don't think that about people that have been with one either. I think it's nice, sweet. Most sexual experiences that I had were a waste in many levels so in a way I envy those who have only had their DH.

champagne_rose
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

Quoting champagne_rose:

YEP

Have you heard other people say it before too? I think its funny every time I do.

I have seen it on here. It is funny. I don't go running around saying how I can commit to one person so I want the same respect kwim?

Tinabee88
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:06 AM
Growing up I hung around immature people who acted like being a virgin was idiotic. I didn't have sex until I felt like it and I have more than 1 sexual partner. Those who make rude comments about people who only have 1 partner are usually very insecure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondie805
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:13 AM

same here.

Quoting GomezMami2908:

I have been with more than one, but I don't think that about people that have been with one either. I think it's nice, sweet. Most sexual experiences that I had were a waste in many levels so in a way I envy those who have only had their DH.

Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:14 AM
Can I corrupt you? Lol ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skeeterbug1224
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:17 AM

I have only ever been with my dh. we have been together 10 years now and I have never heard of anyone saying anything along those lines. If they did, they never said it to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:25 AM
They say it because how do you know what you're having is good if you never tried it with anyone else. You can't know that if you don't have anything to compare it to. If you don't care, then great. But you asked so I'm just saying, that's one if the reasons people say those things.
AngryBob
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:45 AM
Growing up, that's all I heard, that I would want to be with more than one person. But every time someone makes a post about it, the majority of women say they regret having so many, that they wished they had only been with the "right" one. Glad I listened to my prude parents.
And don't lie, ber-Lynn, everyone knows about yours and my affair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)