Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

:ETA: I think I just miscarried :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
My period is 5 days late and I got 3 very faint line positive hpt's. Last night I started bleeding a little -red- and this morning there is more. It was unplanned, but I was starting to really get excited about a second lo.

Edit to add:
Thanks for the well wishes. I'm at work now (it's nothing strenuous) and I'm not going to the dr because my period was only 5 days late. It's such an early preg, and I suspect that this isn't my first miscarry, just the first I tested early and knew I was pregnant. I've been late like this a few times this year. (so and I use the p/o method which worked fine with my ex husband but is clearly ineffective with so) I don't have a doc
or insurance at this time. If something doesn't feel right, or if the bleeding stops and I still test positive in a few days I will find a doc asap.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovelove211
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:08 AM
I'm so sorry :( I miscarried a month ago. Thinking of you. Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this
It could also be implantation bleed. Please go get checked out and keep us updated
saltyalley1227
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:08 AM
Do you have an urgent care you could go get checked out at? It's early enough it could be implantation bleeding which is usually bright red if I'm remembering right. Good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
conniejo75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:09 AM
U need to see a dr... bleeding doesnt always mean miscarriage. I had bleeding with all my pregnancies early on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
izz2005
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:10 AM

i would call ur dr to see if u can get in today....keep us updated

lauraschatz
Are you cramping? How much bleeding? If you had a + test I would get checked out. I hope all is well.
Hugs to you Mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AbigailJ89
Go see a doctor. I had bleeding with my first pregnancy and a lot of women have it. It doesn't mean miscarriage so you really need to get checked hun! Good luck and please keep us updated. Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:11 AM

I would call the dr right away and get a check up.

MikylasMommy
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM

im sorry. i had two within eight months. it sounds like the beginning of yours. im so sorry. you will get through it.

MamaLub
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Are you cramping
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)