Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O. I'm judging your pics

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:58 AM
  • 118 Replies
1 mom liked this
Coming off the judging your car seat pics, how many of you judge a persons house and kids in a photo?

I'm not saying like a little messy house, but I can't help but judge someone who posts photos of their kids in a filthy house, toddlers who's diapers sag from not being changed, and things like that.

Im not talking about normal everyday messy house, it happens, im talking about lazy nasty ppl who don't see anything wrong with how they live to the point where they post pics of it like its funny. It's disgusting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
T-Rentsmommy06
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I do not. But someone posted about her weight loss and got comments about her toys and such on the floor.

Well disgusting, like food and urine. I guess then I would. But a pile up of toys, pillows, clean clothes.. meh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:59 AM

absolutely.. (but i am being honest.)  

gross is gross and i cannot help but react - that being said - i do need to paint my living room - it was white - now its stained -  cant seem to keep washing the stains off - they dont come off anymore - so time to paint - but you could tell its not dirty - wouldnt show in a pic.  but i am not perfect.  but i wouldnt post pics that look gross online either...  

rockgal81
by Steph on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Uggghhhhh One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone tries to post a "sexy" pic and behind them, you can see their house is a sty!!! It's like really?! That totally negates all the sexiness you were going for!!! lol

Why do people say you can't have your cake and eat it too? Why would somebody get cake if they can't eat it??!!

ClassyMom619
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I admit it. Sometimes I do judge too. I think it's just human nature.

Mommototwo
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:01 AM

I suck at judging so I keep it to car seats lol. In general I assume everyone can have a bad house/kid day.

If they're posting pics and laughing at their mess .............wait......people do that? Really?

AlmostFamous
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Well normal stuff like that isn't bad. I don't go that far. My house isn't immaculate. I more judge the ones who's houses are neglected, filthy.

Quoting T-Rentsmommy06:

I do not. But someone posted about her weight loss and got comments about her toys and such on the floor.

Well disgusting, like food and urine. I guess then I would. But a pile up of toys, pillows, clean clothes.. meh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Usually the first thing I notice in a picture is how clean or disgusting the house is in the background.
Chuckydoodle
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I can admit to being judgemental when a mother in the NC group was asking that a bunch of people send her child birthday cards because they were broke. But when she posted pictures of her house it was wow bad. She even admitted to being a hoarder and her children were literally walking around in garbage. I didn't say anything on the posts but I decided I wouldn't add to the trash for her kids to play in. A lot of other mothers however voiced their opinions very loudly. 

vicky31
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I don't usually, but one time looked like someone took a shit on the floor and rubbed it all over the corner of the bathroom

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:03 AM
It wasn't just the toys. The carpet was beyond stained also. Gross

Quoting T-Rentsmommy06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)